So are we going to need to go full commanders gear now that sigil of concentration is nerfed?

Einsof.1457

For the chronos that try to optimize their damage capability as a 2nd priority over boon up time, what are you expecting? I prefer commanders over minstrels so I am thinking unless there is some sort of new trait I will probably have to abandon my berserker/valkyrie pieces. Also I wonder if leadership rune will be changed....

edit: sorry meant to put this in the mesmer forum. whoops

Some people have said that you could just get a Herald with the 20% boon faucet and call it a day. But that would just mean you'd have to take a Condi / Healer Herald in place of a Dps / Support if you want both Chronos using that with both Chronos getting 100%. At that point not sure if its just better to take a Tank / Support FB w/ Alacrity rev as Tank / Support FB uses full Minstrel / Harriers anyway. Even in full Harriers I've done more DPS then Chronos and Druids. Mainly cause of Ashes of the Just in tome 1.

@Morte de Angelis.7986 said:Some people have said that you could just get a Herald with the 20% boon faucet and call it a day. But that would just mean you'd have to take a Condi / Healer Herald in place of a Dps / Support if you want both Chronos using that with both Chronos getting 100%. At that point not sure if its just better to take a Tank / Support FB w/ Alacrity rev as Tank / Support FB uses full Minstrel / Harriers anyway. Even in full Harriers I've done more DPS then Chronos and Druids. Mainly cause of Ashes of the Just in tome 1.

You could take a herald healer instead of druid. And finally druid chrono meta will be gone

@Laila Lightness.8742 said:

@Morte de Angelis.7986 said:Some people have said that you could just get a Herald with the 20% boon faucet and call it a day. But that would just mean you'd have to take a Condi / Healer Herald in place of a Dps / Support if you want both Chronos using that with both Chronos getting 100%. At that point not sure if its just better to take a Tank / Support FB w/ Alacrity rev as Tank / Support FB uses full Minstrel / Harriers anyway. Even in full Harriers I've done more DPS then Chronos and Druids. Mainly cause of Ashes of the Just in tome 1.

You could take a herald healer instead of druid. And finally druid chrono meta will be gone

And lose out on two spirits?I'm also talking from a double healer point of view

@Morte de Angelis.7986 said:

And lose out on two spirits?I'm also talking from a double healer point of view

Then they just go Soulbeast and have more damage anyway. Its not like Druid was taken for its healing

Archived