Comparing Warrior and Deadeye Rifle, Along with Spellbreaker "feel".

Kuulpb.5412

Just going to compile some calculations and thoughts from me comparing Warrior + Deadeye, and My thoughts on Spellbreaker.

Deadeye Rifle is better than Warrior rifle WHILE kneeling, Without kneeling warrior rifle is better as it still has access to the "killshot" skill at 1500 range.Comparing calculations a T3 Killshot can only be beaten by a Deadeye's "Death's judgement" If they have 6 or 7 Malice, which would require the grandmaster. a T1 burst (spellbreaker territory) is overall weaker, but gives possible 1500 range damage , plus rifle having a knockback , which can interrupt, will help boon removal. ( E.g. a Critical hit from a Killshot can trigger Superior Sigil of Nullification, thus 1500 range AoE boon removal given the right traits).

And personally, I love spellbreaker, the low bursts feel nice as you can use 2 burst skills right after eachother, or 3 if you have adrenaline and hit with counter ( F1 - F2 - F1). I tried it in both pvp and PvE when I was able to, and I felt like it was good in both modes, My builds weren't great regarding condis, but I'm sure I can adapt the builds to better suit anti conditions.

If there was one thing I could change about spellbreaker it would be make the elite also cleanse conditions, and not just prevent boons, but prevent conditions too.

Archived