New PVP MAP (Djinn’s Dominion)-First Impressions

Vieux P.1238

Not going to drag this to long.The Good: Fresh new map, new look, new buffs with interesting mechanics. Interesting to get it as well. Lots of space & areas to attack from. Not bad pathways either.The Bad: Kinda like Capricorn map but in a new skin & no buff mechanics. To EZ to learn on the first try. Not saying to make it hard. But as a seasoned player, that was to quick for my taste. & Finally, IT'S another CONQUEST MAP.
What i would change? I would change it from conquest to Death match instead. & instead of capping for points, You cap's for Buff. So that would be 4 cap point's where you can get an interesting buff. To balance it i would make only players on that cap would get it if capped. So that way you can't 3 or 4 way cap buffs. This might make it interesting instead of just reskinning a conquest map.It's fun for now but for how long?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found the map interesting, but also a bit weird, it will probably take time to learn the buffs, but or now it seems more productive to cap points while the enemy team is one player down while they take the skill. The skills can probably swing a fight, just have to lean how. It is similar to Eternal Battlegrounds in the sense that the map objective does not reward points, but rather than just one player getting the buff you give it to your whole team.

PS Pity I found the voice so annoying

@Aridon.8362 said:It is the only fair map in the game. You don't need the objective to win all you need is to cap points. The objective can help but you don't need to pit your team on it to win. I repeat, this is the only fair map in the game.

What? On Kyhlo you don’t need the treps, on Forest you don’t need the creatures, on Forefire you don’t need the lord to win.Only on Temple you would very likely lose if you ignore the mediations.

Archived