What new/changed Sigils/Runes do you guys like? - Page 3 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

What new/changed Sigils/Runes do you guys like?

13>

Comments

• Tinnel.4369Tinnel.4369 Member ✭✭✭✭

@EnderzShadow.2506 said:

@Eleazar.9478 said:
    So runes of sanctuary work with troll ungent made a bunker soulbeast with menders amulet and ws/nm moa, qz, dolyak, one wolf, axe war, sword axe

Sanctuary works with all heals.
    I mean ALL.
    Fernhound Regen.
    Merged soulbeast heals
    Druid staff 3
    Utilities that give Regen.
    Traited shouts that give Regen.
    Warhorn 5
    if someone else gives you heals, aye, the more the merrier.

Regen doesn't seem to be giving me barrier in WvW. Am I missing something?

• Do you know if "Block projectiles" from Whirling Defense is considered a block for Rune of the Defender?
    Did anyone test?

Thank you!

• EnderzShadow.2506EnderzShadow.2506 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Tinnel.4369 said:

@EnderzShadow.2506 said:

@Eleazar.9478 said:
    So runes of sanctuary work with troll ungent made a bunker soulbeast with menders amulet and ws/nm moa, qz, dolyak, one wolf, axe war, sword axe

Sanctuary works with all heals.
    I mean ALL.
    Fernhound Regen.
    Merged soulbeast heals
    Druid staff 3
    Utilities that give Regen.
    Traited shouts that give Regen.
    Warhorn 5
    if someone else gives you heals, aye, the more the merrier.

Regen doesn't seem to be giving me barrier in WvW. Am I missing something?

It's not much compared to bigger heals, but it's there in PvP.
    Let us know if there is a difference. Try it in pvp also.

mhm, ok, sure, whatever you say, no after you, I insist, no really, please, be my guest,

• Durzlla.6295Durzlla.6295 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Dragonzhunter.8506 said:
    Do you know if "Block projectiles" from Whirling Defense is considered a block for Rune of the Defender?
    Did anyone test?

Thank you!

I tried testing this in the PvP lobby against the thief NPC and it didn’t seem to give the healing while using whirling defense, So I think it needs to be an actual “block”.

"But my children sing to me. Listen. They sing dark, delicious notes about power and family. As their mother, I have to grant them their wish."

• Dragonzhunter.8506Dragonzhunter.8506 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 3, 2018

@Durzlla.6295 said:

Do you know if "Block projectiles" from Whirling Defense is considered a block for Rune of the Defender?
    Did anyone test?

Thank you!

I tried testing this in the PvP lobby against the thief NPC and it didn’t seem to give the healing while using whirling defense, So I think it needs to be an actual “block”.

Thank you, @Durzlla.6295 . The thief attacks were projectiles? Maybe we should try vs projectiles attacks, maybe it works in these way.

• Durzlla.6295Durzlla.6295 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 4, 2018

@Durzlla.6295 said:

Did anyone test?

Thank you!

Thank you, @Durzlla.6295 . The thief attacks were projectiles? Maybe we should try vs projectiles attacks, maybe it works in these way.

yeah the thief npc just spams unload, so i figured it'd be the easiest way to test it, i'll double check again in a few min, just realized i didn't look at the combat log, so i just wanna be sure.

EDIT: Ok i retested, i guess they either removed the defender rune or i used the guardian one since it also said "on block" because i couldn't find defender this time... However, guardian runes do not work with it, so i would imagine it wouldn't work with defender either since it's technically not a block effect.

"But my children sing to me. Listen. They sing dark, delicious notes about power and family. As their mother, I have to grant them their wish."

• @EnderzShadow.2506 said:
    Defender sounds nuts for a couple classes outside of the ranger.
    Guard? Holy...

Definitely pondering it. So many chocolates, so little time....