Sigils split in PvP but not Runes - Bug or intended?

Master Ketsu.4569

First thing I immediately noticed in sPvP is that we got almost all the new rune changes but all of the sigils are split. Even sigils that were "sidegraded" such as absorption are still the same in sPvP.

Since the changes to sigils and runes appear to be designed to work together in new combos, why would sPvP only get one half of the package? Is this a bug?

@Ben Phongluangtham.1065 said:It was a case by case basis. We split a lot of the sigils and a lot of the new runes we just didn't take all together. But we'll certainly be looking at things we need to split.

The sigil of cleansing change for PvE/WvW is amazing - why did it not hit PvP?

(honest question - I'm so happy you guys took the time to make changes)

@"Ben Phongluangtham.1065" said:I know we're looking into doing some quick adjustments soon. But I can't say what or when.How about to remove sanctuary runes completely ? I also have a question , why pack runes were removed from PvP?I hope we wouldnt need to wait another 3 months to fix thishttps://clips.twitch.tv/AltruisticIntelligentOrcaCoolStoryBro

@tinyreborn.1938 said:

@"Ben Phongluangtham.1065" said:I know we're looking into doing some quick adjustments soon. But I can't say what or when.How about to remove sanctuary runes completely ?I hope we wouldnt need to wait another 3 months to fix this

Noooooooooo

I want them for aura share tempest

Edit: Tried it, doesn't work the way I thought...

Archived