Playing on EU and I got some siege love.

Raymond Lukes.6305

Not sure what the Ballista stands for :S Afaik the meanings are:

arrow cart: "I'm from [insertyourpersonalhateserverhere], we are building AC everywhere, that's how we play, because we're bad, just don't mind."

ram: "I'm from [insertyourpersonalhateserverhere], we camp in our keeps all day long, never dare to knock at your doors, because we're bad, don't need those rams at all."

treb: "I'm from [insertyourpersonalhateserverhere], this catapult needs too much supps, wtf, don't need this crap."

shield: "I'm from [insertnoobserverhere], this crappy shit, doesn't make damage, wtf, don't need this crap."

golem: "Gonna place this golem here for stuxxd [insertyourserverhere] players, if they press 'interact' to rezz, they will waste their supps instead, muhahaha!"

@LetoII.3782 said:

@Turkeyspit.3965 said:Am I the only one who right before getting defeated is already looking at the map to respawn? I wonder if any of those players realize their petty antics go unnoticed by so many of their opponents?

See, that's just proof it's working.

Is it? I don't do it to avoid seeing my opponent's showboating, but rather it's an admission that the fight is lost and I want to get back into the fray that much faster.

@Turkeyspit.3965 said:

@Turkeyspit.3965 said:Am I the only one who right before getting defeated is already looking at the map to respawn? I wonder if any of those players realize their petty antics go unnoticed by so many of their opponents?

Is it? I don't do it to avoid seeing my opponent's showboating, but rather it's an admission that the fight is lost and I want to get back into the fray that much faster.

Alt-f4, eyeblink respawns, angry whispers.. all cousins

@LetoII.3782 said:

The best by far is the alt-f4. Extra points if they're not even downed yet when they rage-f4

@LetoII.3782 said:

Won't argue the ALT-F4 or the angry whispers, but "eyeblink respawns"? That's just projection.

I mean I understand that for some people, winning at a video game might be the only positive in their life, and it doesn't have to make sense to me I guess. Well at least I know my time in WvW helps provide some people with a false sense of accomplishment. RL Karma reward ftw!

Archived