Playing on EU and I got some siege love. — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Playing on EU and I got some siege love.

Comments

• Chaba.5410Chaba.5410 Member ✭✭✭✭

Yep, should have been omegas if they really wanted to show the love.

• no 5min jumping on you? so you didn't fight Dzag?

• Throwing siege on people is so outdated. I like to eat a bunch of candy corn so I can puke on someone instead.

I miss the doll tonic's screams of terror when you jumped with it though. That was my favorite.

Necromancer, Ranger, Warrior, Engineer, Revenant | Kaineng | Diamond Legend
    I'm not the only one, there is more of my kind. Stray from the path, leave the mass behind ... ♫

• You got what you deserved for not updating us on Alliances more regularily Raymond ;).

• apharma.3741apharma.3741 Member ✭✭✭✭

It's done out of love, honestly!

I stand with Mo.

• Caedmon.6798Caedmon.6798 Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 14, 2018

Sorry that was me ! Be nice to me next time and ill be nice.Also dont join drak but fsp/vabbi next time !

• You guys killed him too fast, I missed the achievement :dizzy: at least somebody from my party got it.

• LetoII.3782LetoII.3782 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 14, 2018

A proper warriors funeral pyre
    May the gods of PvP ease your passage

[HUNT] the predatory instinct

• Players are frustrated with WvW. The sigil/rune rework is a perfect example. Again Anet adds a bunch of broken runes/sigils without taking WvW into account.

• Zephyra.4709Zephyra.4709 Member ✭✭✭

It ain't proper love unless they also spam 10 trays of cheap food on you. Looks like you had fun, welcome to WvW~

• DemonSeed.3528DemonSeed.3528 Member ✭✭✭✭

Looks like you didn't find your true love in wvw though - they would shower you with gifts of food and siege and a nice dance to send you off to tyriahalla and build a golem to bring you there.

• Noha.3749Noha.3749 Member ✭✭✭

did they get the achievement for slapping a GM :O ?

• Turkeyspit.3965Turkeyspit.3965 Member ✭✭✭✭

Am I the only one who right before getting defeated is already looking at the map to respawn? I wonder if any of those players realize their petty antics go unnoticed by so many of their opponents?

• enkidu.5937enkidu.5937 Member ✭✭
    edited November 14, 2018

Not sure what the Ballista stands for :S Afaik the meanings are:

arrow cart: "I'm from [insertyourpersonalhateserverhere], we are building AC everywhere, that's how we play, because we're bad, just don't mind."

ram: "I'm from [insertyourpersonalhateserverhere], we camp in our keeps all day long, never dare to knock at your doors, because we're bad, don't need those rams at all."

treb: "I'm from [insertyourpersonalhateserverhere], this catapult needs too much supps, kitten, don't need this kitten."

shield: "I'm from [insertnoobserverhere], this crappy kitten, doesn't make damage, kitten, don't need this kitten."

golem: "Gonna place this golem here for stuxxd [insertyourserverhere] players, if they press 'interact' to rezz, they will waste their supps instead, muhahaha!"

edited November 14, 2018

@Turkeyspit.3965 said:
    Am I the only one who right before getting defeated is already looking at the map to respawn? I wonder if any of those players realize their petty antics go unnoticed by so many of their opponents?

See, that's just proof it's working.

@LetoII.3782 said:

@Turkeyspit.3965 said:

Is it? I don't do it to avoid seeing my opponent's showboating, but rather it's an admission that the fight is lost and I want to get back into the fray that much faster.

@Turkeyspit.3965 said:

@LetoII.3782 said:

@Turkeyspit.3965 said:

Is it? I don't do it to avoid seeing my opponent's showboating, but rather it's an admission that the fight is lost and I want to get back into the fray that much faster.

Alt-f4, eyeblink respawns, angry whispers.. all cousins

• Turk.5460Turk.5460 Member ✭✭✭✭

@LetoII.3782 said:

@Turkeyspit.3965 said:

@LetoII.3782 said:

@Turkeyspit.3965 said:

The best by far is the alt-f4. Extra points if they're not even downed yet when they rage-f4

Fort Aspenwood
    Jekkies

@LetoII.3782 said:

@Turkeyspit.3965 said:

@LetoII.3782 said:

@Turkeyspit.3965 said:

Won't argue the ALT-F4 or the angry whispers, but "eyeblink respawns"? That's just projection.

I mean I understand that for some people, winning at a video game might be the only positive in their life, and it doesn't have to make sense to me I guess. Well at least I know my time in WvW helps provide some people with a false sense of accomplishment. RL Karma reward ftw!

• He mentioned EU in the title :open_mouth: Region blaming :open_mouth:

Ri Ba - WvW Commander/hard carry
    Making Desolation great again/Alt somewhere
    Diamond Legend

• @Turkeyspit.3965 said:
    Won't argue the ALT-F4 or the angry whispers, but "eyeblink respawns"? That's just projection.

I mean I understand that for some people, winning at a video game might be the only positive in their life, and it doesn't have to make sense to me I guess. Well at least I know my time in WvW helps provide some people with a false sense of accomplishment. RL Karma reward ftw!

Yeah, I don't really see this either. Respawning fast after getting killed is akin to angry whispers? Are you supposed to just stay dead, especially if you don't have anyone nearby for a possible rez?

• Turk.5460Turk.5460 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Traveller.7496 said:

@Turkeyspit.3965 said:

Yeah, I don't really see this either. Respawning fast after getting killed is akin to angry whispers? Are you supposed to just stay dead, especially if you don't have anyone nearby for a possible rez?

I can see both sides of thought on this. On one hand, the player wants to get back to spawn. On the other, instead of using downed abilities and fighting until the end (allies often come out of nowhere and save the day), they simply gave up.

Fort Aspenwood
    Jekkies

• Chaba.5410Chaba.5410 Member ✭✭✭✭

It is Thursday. Which server will they be on today for the siege love?

When I rush right back in, it's because I've gotten frustrated, agitated.. Even if it's for a rematch, that player got to me.
    Some vent agitation through whispers or a rematch. Some avoid further agitation by attempting to circumvent part of the process of losing. All are coping with the same thing in different ways.

• gank for the gank gods

• Mike "the protector" O'Brian is rightfully proud of his amazing community.

• reddie.5861reddie.5861 Member ✭✭✭

@SpellOfIniquity.1780 said:
    Throwing siege on people is so outdated. I like to eat a bunch of candy corn so I can puke on someone instead.

I miss the doll tonic's screams of terror when you jumped with it though. That was my favorite.

i guess i miss half kitten in gw2 having game from day 1 perma muted :x

• TheQuickFox.3826TheQuickFox.3826 Member ✭✭✭✭

Looks like you got a proper WvW burial there.

Ascalon Will Prevail!

GW Wiki user page | GW2 Wiki user page

• @Raymond Lukes.6305
    I think this is the disrespect for the WvW community being left out. Really surprised ?

• GDchiaScrub.3241GDchiaScrub.3241 Member ✭✭✭✭

Learn to not die on inc.

D:

RISE guild best guild super RPers trash blob guild [RISE] always dies on inc masters of the Die On Inc technique where Prince Jarvan just died.

Holy Warriors of [Kazo] following Kazo doctrine guided by, Our Lord and Commander, Zudo in the holy Trinity of Him and his two firm glutes.

• Stand The Wall.6987Stand The Wall.6987 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 16, 2018

would have been funny to res, build them all, go invuln and man them all, then wipe out all enemies lol.
    abuse the powa!

• KrHome.1920KrHome.1920 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 17, 2018

@Turk.5460 said:

@LetoII.3782 said:

@Turkeyspit.3965 said:

@LetoII.3782 said:

@Turkeyspit.3965 said:

The best by far is the alt-f4. Extra points if they're not even downed yet when they rage-f4

Learn the basics! Alt+F4 is for noobs!

Get an SSD: F12, relog, enter WvW - and I am back in 10s, which is faster than it would be waiting to let the salty gankers bleed me to death while throwing ballistas.

And to say it in your words: It's proof that it's working! I get the ALT+F4 whisps then which is always good for a laugh because I am the one that triggered them to look up my name and type a message. So who is the frustrated idiot here? Ballista guys that type messages or the one that pressed 3 buttons, waited for 10s and moved on?

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.