[BUG] Rune of Water

doak.6927

According to patch notes this rune's heal on heal ability was moved to 6 set bonus. Thats all fine and dandy except the description in game says it clears condi on heal now. After testing, it does in fact clear condi and does NOT heal on heal skill use.

Im sure this has been posted already but @arenanet needs to look into fixing this. It is broken and not working as intended.

This is using full 6 piece set of superior runes of water.

Either the patch notes are incorrect or a dev put the wrong effect on bonus (6) by mistake. An additional note on this is I don't see the need for the ICD on the heal proc since the rune only proc'd on the heal skill before the patch. Even if you are able to use it more than once for classes that have an ammo based heal skill, it is still inferior to Monk in healing capability. I would remove the ICD for the sole reason of reducing lag.

The AoE healing was around 4k on healing builds. I always liked it. The condi removal on the other hand is removing 1 condi from each of your 5 party members. I don't think that's useful when you get condi loaded. Besides, condi removal is needed in great bulk on demand so a single removal when you use your heal isn't that good imo.

Archived