Rune/Sigil rework and Mesmer

Arlette.9684

As the title says, I wanna hear from you guys, your impressions of the new and updated versions of our sigils and runes.What have you tested so far? In What game mode? Which ones stood out for you and why?

I just started testing but so far I am loving Sigil of Vision and have taken an interest in Surging runes but I'm still experimenting so too early to say. -WvW

@FaboBabo.3581 said:Tormenting rune is currently broken since it heals on any condition on any stack. Traited F2 shatters healed me for 4-8k or something. Vision is pretty nice for hybrid builds. Adventure Rune got better for False Oasis users.

Still want that 25% movespeed in Mirage traitline ):

If they fix it will be still pretty strong, especially running an axe/torch scepter/pistol build with Illusion traitline that shatters inflict torment, and axe and scepter are the best torment condi weaps we have, so the necessity to run Inspiration is no more needed for that sustain.

I was already using adventurer in my hybrid build with false oasis, the extra power is a very yummy bonus tho.

Vision on greatsword seems to work pretty nicely as well.Still have to chose in the other weapon set if keeping doom sigil or go for cleansing instead.

Archived