Rune of Speed + auras

sephiroth.4217

@reikken.4961 said:oh that's pretty cool if true. tempest sucks anyway so might be good

Its not good at all...I just finished a game and each team had a temp fb and scourge and the whole game was running around to +3 everyone, nothing can escape, not even staff druids.

You do not want a scourge/fb with sanc runes being able to move around as fast as your local thief

that's mostly an issue with sanc rune though.

Tempest filling the niche of mobility support might be good since it's outclassed by firebrand for the other forms of support. It can already give AoE superspeed, which is something only scrapper can also do, so it's not really a theme change.

You dont run faster than outside of combat.Pay close attention and notice the following:Out of combat speed: 300In combat speed: 200Speed cap: 400

Notice that OOC, getting superspeed isn’t faster than swiftness (easy to notice on rev).Also inside combat, getting superspeed is same as OOC with swiftness.

OOC with swiftness/super speed: 400IC with swiftness: 266IC with SS: 400

Regardless though the benefit should be only on swiftness applied to you..

Edit:Super speed will be better even in OOC if you are chilled/crippled.

We tagged a golem and ran away together at the same speed, dunno if its my net or not though as a few games later showed it doesnt always work...

Not sure if the rune only gives me superspeed sometimes or shares superspeed sometimes...

Superspeed I mean superswiftness and didnt have a game like that first one again either thankfully

@sephiroth.4217 said:

@reikken.4961 said:oh that's pretty cool if true. tempest sucks anyway so might be good

Its not good at all...I just finished a game and each team had a temp fb and scourge and the whole game was running around to +3 everyone, nothing can escape, not even staff druids.

You do not want a scourge/fb with sanc runes being able to move around as fast as your local thief

A-ha! Knew I was not going too crazy, been wondering how the hell do my 1v1s get literally +3ed practically every few seconds during almost all matches.

@sephiroth.4217 said:Not sure if we tested this right, but aura share with swiftess trait from air combined with speed runes looks like its boosting everyone I give auras too...

Fun and all but doesnt feel right running faster while in combat than out of combat

Lol. I mean 99% movement speed is broken on its own. You can give it to the whole team? I am curious if this is for every skill that provides group movement speed.

@Namless.4028 said:when you have condis on you youre always in combat

Super speed will be better even in OOC if you are chilled/crippled.

no your not. if you are out of combat and the condis are not applied with a hit aswell as dont damage themseleves you will not be put into combat. but any condition can keep you in combat.

for example walk through a thieves black powder while out of combat and get blinded. the thief will be in combat then, but you wont.

@MUDse.7623 said:

@Namless.4028 said:when you have condis on you youre always in combat

Super speed will be better even in OOC if you are chilled/crippled.

no your not. if you are out of combat and the condis are not applied with a hit aswell as dont damage themseleves you will not be put into combat. but any condition can keep you in combat.

for example walk through a thieves black powder while out of combat and get blinded. the thief will be in combat then, but you wont.

One of the best reasons plague signet should be made to function in combat only. You can't ever get out of combat when running it near other players

Archived