Balance Servers, Balance WSR

Roxy Enjoy.1950

how about server balance, arenanet should do something. is unplayable against wsr. They have 5/6 wvw tryharding guild with big numbers make difference.i suggest to dodge every wsr fight until arenanet do something, pretty boring playng against wsr no chance to win. many commander wont lead against wsr. they are better. I tryed whiteside ridge 1 week, most boring server EU, is like a pve meta event.https://ibb.co/gwsKLL

The funny thing is WSR and every other server is garbage, most of the decent players/guilds have left this game long ago, just PvE heroes left now whether they be PPT'ers or the laughably termed "fight" players in a game where it is a rarity to get any sort of decent fight.

@"Fat Disgrace.4275" said:Pretty sure the alliance thing will just force more guilds to stack on a server.

They cannot stack on one "server" because in alliance there are no servers, just guilds that are mashed together based on play times. Guilds also have a limit. Being in a good WvW guild will likely be very important and I suspect the best players will be scouted heavily.

I assume players will have to lock in an allegiance to a guild for reset which will in turn lock their toon to a match for the duration. Doesn't stop multi-account guilds but those aren't terribly common.

@Roxy Enjoy.1950 said:Too put it simple:SFR too stronk, can't beat. FSP too stronk, can't beat. Vabbi too stronk, can't beat. WSR too stronk, can't beat. Kodash too stronk, can't beat. Maybe try eotm thenThe qq will never end. Even if the top gvg guilds are spread over different servers like atm, LAYS on wsr link, Ash on piken link, and so on...

@"Roxy Enjoy.1950" said:how about server balance, arenanet should do something. is unplayable against wsr. They have 5/6 wvw tryharding guild with big numbers make difference.i suggest to dodge every wsr fight until arenanet do something, pretty boring playng against wsr no chance to win. many commander wont lead against wsr. they are better. I tryed whiteside ridge 1 week, most boring server EU, is like a pve meta event.https://ibb.co/gwsKLL

This kind of mentality made me stop play wvw . Is pathetic how instead of fighting against them and try to be better, you actualy complain and ask everyone to dodge them. Since the beggining of wvw there was 1 better guild than the rest, was 1 better server than the rest. At this point of the game, there are so few options for players that want to fight [eu ] - wsr and kodash ? and you actualy ask a-net to destroy them ?. Why not organize something to fight against them? Stack another server? provide them a challenge, become better than them ? where is that mentality ?

@Rayya.2591 said:

@"Roxy Enjoy.1950" said:how about server balance, arenanet should do something. is unplayable against wsr. They have 5/6 wvw tryharding guild with big numbers make difference.i suggest to dodge every wsr fight until arenanet do something, pretty boring playng against wsr no chance to win. many commander wont lead against wsr. they are better. I tryed whiteside ridge 1 week, most boring server EU, is like a pve meta event.

This kind of mentality made me stop play wvw . Is pathetic how instead of fighting against them and try to be better, you actualy complain and ask everyone to dodge them. Since the beggining of wvw there was 1 better guild than the rest, was 1 better server than the rest. At this point of the game, there are so few options for players that want to fight [eu ] - wsr and kodash ? and you actualy ask a-net to destroy them ?. Why not organize something to fight against them? Stack another server? provide them a challenge, become better than them ? where is that mentality ?

You cant do that with treb in SM :pepeSit:

@aspirine.6852 said:

@"VAHNeunzehnsechundsiebzig.3618" said:WSR was not unexpected. But the taking over of Kodash was. If you think WSR is bad, try fighting Kodash now.

They will meet next week probably. Kodash pure ppt, and wsr that do not give a kitten about their BL only SM. So they will all stack in ebg again.

no it will be best fights in months

@aspirine.6852 said:

@"VAHNeunzehnsechundsiebzig.3618" said:WSR was not unexpected. But the taking over of Kodash was. If you think WSR is bad, try fighting Kodash now.

They will meet next week probably. Kodash pure ppt, and wsr that do not give a kitten about their BL only SM. So they will all stack in ebg again.

Wsr is against two ppt servers currently and they are all quite close in points. I wouldn't say they care about SM only.

@Rayya.2591 said:

@"Roxy Enjoy.1950" said:how about server balance, arenanet should do something. is unplayable against wsr. They have 5/6 wvw tryharding guild with big numbers make difference.i suggest to dodge every wsr fight until arenanet do something, pretty boring playng against wsr no chance to win. many commander wont lead against wsr. they are better. I tryed whiteside ridge 1 week, most boring server EU, is like a pve meta event.

man.. tryharding guild stack on WSR how others server can beat them? if no good players no good guild left. their mentality is this cant beat them join them.anyway only wsr is the problem, VABBI never was a problem. just PPK on pugs, WSR can ppk on everything. they are much better.

@aspirine.6852 said:They cannot fix guilds stacking on one server to dodge fights with each other. We will just have to accept it and do our thing :)Remember they are a fight server, that is why stacking on one server makes soooo much sense... :trollface: :

Yes they can, but they do not want to because they would have to rework the whole WvW.What if they turned WvW into mega sPvP divided into 3 factions, each faction with the same server capacity of player that they already has?Tournaments bringing back and lasting 2 or 3 hours each. WvW Lobby to wait each tornament or, as reset night, day, you wait at Lion's Arch, Guild Hall or anywhere with the WvW screen open.New and old maps with randomic system (Alpine, Desert, Edge of Mist, ...) as in PvP.No more servers to choose, just guilds to be part with. A leaderboard with your guild score to watch. Guilds with limited tournaments participation, to not let anyone stressed. Guilds could make alliances to play together in the same tournament, but with distinct scores based on PPT + PPK. Anyway, I can spend hours explaining how it is possible to generate balance in WvW, but I am sure that the Alliance that will come will bring the same problems that we already have. And that's why I question keep playing the WvW of this game.

*Sorry my google translator english.

@steki.1478 said:

Wsr is against two ppt servers currently and they are all quite close in points. I wouldn't say they care about SM only.

hmm on reset night there was almost nobody in their BL. Same for last couple of days. We are not good enough to go against the full force of WSR but still they managed to get Hills/Bay and garri, while the wsr EBG blob did not come to help once.

Archived