Are you excited for Path of Fire?

DBZVelena.5186

@Yargesh.4965 said:

@DBZVelena.5186 said:I just found it and tested it out. Figured that this poll would be harmless enough without being tagged spam.

Oh yeah, nice change of paces for a poll actually :)

I agree.Though some people will hate it, in general its a good feature.I'm sure A-net will use it at some point in the future so they don't need to build a whole set of web-pages again when polling the WvW community :P

Of course I'm excited for Path of Fire. GW2 is probably my favourite game right now, and I've been wanting to see Elona with GW2 graphics pretty much since launch, so I can't wait for it to be released.

@Yargesh.4965 said:They have polls now?Thought they wanted to avoid these things due to blatant bias of the majority of them.This is fine going to be living in interesting times though.

I'm glad we've got polls, I've often thought it'd be helpful to have a poll on a topic to provide a concise summary of opinions on a topic. The absolutely can be biased, but then you can always comment without voting, vote and then provide further clarification or start a separate poll with different wording.

@Danikat.8537 said:Of course I'm excited for Path of Fire. GW2 is probably my favourite game right now, and I've been wanting to see Elona with GW2 graphics pretty much since launch, so I can't wait for it to be released.

@Yargesh.4965 said:They have polls now?Thought they wanted to avoid these things due to blatant bias of the majority of them.This is fine going to be living in interesting times though.

I'm glad we've got polls, I've often thought it'd be helpful to have a poll on a topic to provide a concise summary of opinions on a topic. The absolutely can be biased, but then you can always comment without voting, vote and then provide further clarification or start a separate poll with different wording.

You made an excellent point.And I've seen this happen in action on the ESO forums. (which use a forum system suspiciously similar in mechanics. XD )But unlike the devs from ESO, A-net actually listens to us (sometimes, when they feel like it.)

It's a little bit strange to me. The xpac is short before arrival but i'm ain't really hyped or something near to this. It's like, okay let's go to the dessert a vid had told me we must go there so let's do it. I dont get in touch with the final episode of SL3, pre HoT LS and vid gave me much more hype. There is no i can't wait to go there feeling. The new elites looks and feels okayish (What i had tested so far during the stresstests). It's not like, oh cool there is a freaking xpac comming around feeling for me. It's more like the excitement compared to bigger content/balancepatches in other games.

Archived