Please nerf.....the voice of the Djinn in the new map.

Mbelch.9028

Title. It is SO annoying, and it never stops shouting. Perhaps switch the voice acting or decrease prompts for when it shouts something? Dunno.

Here's three other changes I'd love to see happen in the new map:

1. Please spread out the spawns... Just like spirit watch, mid fight happens just outside of the spawn, and if your team isn't on board with this, then it turns into a snowball really easily.
  2. Plus, please make the middle of the map side-quest happen less frequently. It feels like it is almost always up, and it does not feel worth sending a person there.
  3. Address large aoe circles on the tiny nodes. I personally like the idea of smaller nodes, but it gives a large advantage to scourges, mesmers, and sometimes guardians/scrappers with the area denial (note, not advocating for class nerfs, just somehow adjusting the gameplay with the small circles).

Everything about this map is as stupid as it can get. I wonder devs who made the map actually play PvP? They could have taken some suggestions.

I agree the nodes are tiny especially at mid and everything else is so close together. If one team wipes for the first time, it's technically game over for them. There's no getting back.

The voice. Omg it's annoying. Make me feel like day drinking and when the voice is up, I've no idea what day it is.Devs make a huge map but most of it is out of boundary leaving tiny little island we fighting on.This map is super polished and pretty but 1/10 for functionality.

@"MyPuppy.8970" said:Is it worse than "your base is under attack" ?No not really, but her voice can get grating after awhile. I still miss "You got the keep, keep it!" as cheesy as it was though, so I don't know how to feel about changing voice lines. Perhaps just less frequently?

@Hex.2579 said:Everything about this map is as stupid as it can get. I wonder devs who made the map actually play PvP? They could have taken some suggestions.

I agree the nodes are tiny especially at mid and everything else is so close together. If one team wipes for the first time, it's technically game over for them. There's no getting back.

The voice. Omg it's annoying. Make me feel like day drinking and when the voice is up, I've no idea what day it is.Devs make a huge map but most of it is out of boundary leaving tiny little island we fighting on.This map is super polished and pretty but 1/10 for functionality.

I agree with everything you said here except for game over. It's never game over after the first fight, but it can be difficult after it :D.

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:I think its better then the male voice. im grateful they decided to switch it up.

Fair enough. Some people will definitely feel this way, but man it grinds my gears.

@Mbelch.9028 said:I agree with everything you said here except for game over. It's never game over after the first fight, but it can be difficult after it :D.XD it depends on enemy team really. If they cap and do stuff normal, we can beat them fair and square. But if they snowball into our spawn which is like so closeeee. Rip. It literally takes a holo 2 leaps from their spawn and they're already at our door xdThey need to expand the map a bit.

@Hex.2579 said:

@Mbelch.9028 said:I agree with everything you said here except for game over. It's never game over after the first fight, but it can be difficult after it :D.XD it depends on enemy team really. If they cap and do stuff normal, we can beat them fair and square. But if they snowball into our spawn which is like so closeeee. Rip. It literally takes a holo 2 leaps from their spawn and they're already at our door xdThey need to expand the map a bit.

They do for sure, or even just separate where folks come out of the gates a bit, much like on Temple.

@MyPuppy.8970 said:I can't play for the moment but it sounds like a fast paced Map. Could be a fun change in gameplay.

It's a change in gameplay for sure. I'm not loving it though. It's like spiritwatch mixed with skyhammer (with the side-quest having the same level of importance that beasts have) and since it's all new, it's being played in a subpar fashion.

Archived