PvP stuffs! Yay!

Sinful.2165

@Sinful.2165 said:The new map is great. I really enjoy it and it's SO NICE to have another map in the rotation! Between the new PvP map and the rework on runes and sigils opening up a bunch of builds I'm excited to be playing PvP again. THANK YOU ANET TEAM FOR THE PVP LOVE.@Ben Phongluangtham.1065

I concur, new maps, new Armor skins, a new tournament coming. Well done PvP team.

• ArenaNet Staff

@Sinful.2165 said:The new map is great. I really enjoy it and it's SO NICE to have another map in the rotation! Between the new PvP map and the rework on runes and sigils opening up a bunch of builds I'm excited to be playing PvP again. THANK YOU ANET TEAM FOR THE PVP LOVE.@Ben Phongluangtham.1065

Thanks, we appreciate it!

@Whitworth.7259 said:I'm taken aback by the lack of hate and dont know how to react.Enjoying the PvP attention too. Don't forget the new armor set too, looks awesome.

Come on.. even i who rants all the time knows how much a new map was much needed no matter what type it is. It's fresh & for now enjoyable. But it's not gonna last. This just bought a month maybe 2 at most. We need more map's not CONQUEST BEN. & plz free up in hotjoin the new 2v2 map.

Archived