Why is "From The Ashes"? still bugged?

The story From the Ashes is still bugged I get to a certain point in story and it disconnects from sever I had the same issue with all of the Story in PoF.... and trying to run all 9 charters through story with constant disconnected issues is tiring, And frankly I am getting darn tired of having to redo a part of story only for it not to have any save points. I am finding this to be completely ridicules... I quit doing story hoping this would be fixed by now and I see that's its not fixed. Do you guys plan on fixing this? or is it going to stay the same to where I have to keep redoing this part of the story over and over just like PoF with no save points in game to keep me from having to repeat it? because facing the sharpshooter more then 3 times in story just to finish this part to move on to the next part has become uneventful and I am unable to get past this part of the story with no save points in it.....

Starting to think my account is plagued with this. i had to do this 3 times before it let me continue on with the rest of the story. i know i have done this 6 other times 3 times on my ranger and 3 times on my ele, I am not looking forward to repeating this 18 more times on my other charters, is anyone else having these issues?

@Rhapsody Dragonfly.5136 said:Starting to think my account is plagued with this. i had to do this 3 times before it let me continue on with the rest of the story. i know i have done this 6 other times 3 times on my ranger and 3 times on my ele, I am not looking forward to repeating this 18 more times on my other charters, is anyone else having these issues?

If I remember reading somewhere it basically comes down to a router incompatible with the game, at least that’s what fixed it for me.

@moonboi.1764 said:

@Rhapsody Dragonfly.5136 said:Starting to think my account is plagued with this. i had to do this 3 times before it let me continue on with the rest of the story. i know i have done this 6 other times 3 times on my ranger and 3 times on my ele, I am not looking forward to repeating this 18 more times on my other charters, is anyone else having these issues?

If I remember reading somewhere it basically comes down to a router incompatible with the game, at least that’s what fixed it for me.

lol. there is nothing wrong with my router. Its the gw2 game its self i have had nothing but horrible issues with doing story starting from day one of release of PoF every part of story i was dced and had to constantly repeat the story and i see nothing has changed. it makes it hard to want to do anymore especially when u got 9 charters to do it on :(

Archived