So in what order do you want to new Elite Specialization reveal to be in for the upcoming Expansion

My preference would actually be that they announce them all together. That would kill at least some of the claims that the first ones announced are Anet's favourite/most important professions, or the last ones are the most important because they got the most work or were saved for the 'big' reveals.

It might even help people consider them in the wider context of the other new elites, and the expansion as a whole (since I assume this would have to come later in the announcement cycle) which might reduce the panic over each one being over-powered (if you don't play that profession) or so under-powered it's actually a nerf to the existing profession (if you do play it).

It'd be cool if Anet does elite spec teaser (maybe only the artwork, or with the name as well) on their soc-med between the announcement (like at the end of season 2 and 3) and the reveal, just for hype and community speculation. I can only imagine WP making long videos on what the elite spec might be based on the artwork as well haha.

Other than that ofc dump 'em all at once.

All at once sounds good to me.If that can't be, please announce Engie's elite spec first. That way we can have some time to evaluate and give feedback before they launch, and we can gain some trust that our profession was not a mere afterthought or a bunch of residual ideas slapped toghter at the last moment. (What a lot of engie players believe today about Scrapper and Holo). Renegade could get a similar treatment, since it has similar problems too.

Archived