I feel like the area for heart missions isnt clearly defined

Dabrixmgp.4758

Just some background before a little rant. I been playing since season 1 and have leveled every profession to 80 so I feel like Im somewhat familiar with the game. I came back after about a 8 month break and finally decided I wanted to finish up 100% world completion at least on one character. I am noticing that sometimes its very vague where Im supposed to actually be hunting, or even doing, in order to finish the missions. I can go like 2 seconds away from the Heart vendor and the Heart disappears so obviously im out of the area for completion. Then sometimes it seems like I can ride halfway across the map(slight exaggeration) and the heart is still showing up. Also sometimes the description is vague like it only says "Help out so-and-so" I mean exactly what you want me to do go wash his clothes and then go pick up something from the store? Or it will say "kill Centaurs" and I dont see a damn Centaur anywhere. Or "protect Quaggans" so I kill every hostile mob I see in the Heart area but the progress bar doesnt move. I feel like if I open the world map and mouse over the Heart then the area I should be focusing on should be shaded a different color or something so at least you know you are in the right area.

Archived