Salvage all is really slow after the last small patch — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Salvage all is really slow after the last small patch

Using salvage all is like 3x slower compared to pre patch. Salvaging everything inside a full 320 slot inventory takes over 20 seconds, super tedious.

Comments

• Khisanth.2948Khisanth.2948 Member ✭✭✭✭

Noticed the same as well. It is almost like the game is running a macro and simply going around clicking on the items one by one.

• It was working fast and fine after the rune, sigil update, this started happening after the small fix patch. It looks like its lagging while salvaging and not smooth at all. Hope this will be fixed along with Trading Post lag issues.

• I can agree to above on the slow salvaging.
    Would be great to get it back to normal again.

• TheQuickFox.3826TheQuickFox.3826 Member ✭✭✭✭

I noticed the same. It may be an issue with the scrolling materials text. Or something else. I don't really know.
    But in the past I ran into similar slowdowns after salvaging massive stacks of items. I think that the array of scrolling materials text was getting too big for comfort. But that may be a totally different issue.

Ascalon Will Prevail!

GW Wiki user page | GW2 Wiki user page

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.