Superior Runes of Tormenting are Extremely Overpowered

Apokriphos.7042

I was playing around with these runes on my Mesmer and am getting 5-8k heals per burst under cry of frustration using maim the disillusioned trait, along with incredible heal sustain (and by that I mean obscene) just by focusing in torment, attacking and using the sigil.

This sustain feels ridiculously broken with 0 healing power investment, so I just want to confirm this is intended before I invest in another full set for my revenant.

Its -after- the bug fix.

Just auto attacking with scepter or axe on 1 target for 171 base heal every half second, and I heal off every clone torment as well.

However, effect is significantly higher when you have multiple targets, such as with maim bursts I mentioned in the original post. Even the sigil of torment alone is proccing an almost 900 point heal.

I also see ridiculously big numbers with lingering thoughts clones under mirage cloak.

I want to explore the potential of these runes with revenant but dont want to lose gold in the experiment.

Ultimately, I cant see how this is even remotely balanced -hence the question, but it is quite fun to play.

• 2 months later...

I just leveled my mirage and I was looking at these runes, as I always prefer some method of passive self-heals for my characters. Given their cost I didn't want to experiment, but are they still providing the amount of self-healing described above? Right now I'm just learning the profession, but if it continues to be this fun, ill be taking her into T4 fractals.

@"Turkeyspit.3965" said:I just leveled my mirage and I was looking at these runes, as I always prefer some method of passive self-heals for my characters. Given their cost I didn't want to experiment, but are they still providing the amount of self-healing described above? Right now I'm just learning the profession, but if it continues to be this fun, ill be taking her into T4 fractals.

" Heals for 171 + (Healing Power x 0.07) per proc with no internal cooldown. "Nothing has changed yet.

Archived