Jagged horrors should give lifeforce on death. — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Jagged horrors should give lifeforce on death.

This post might be unimportant to most, but this bothers me and my tendency to make decent snowflake builds.
Unlike every other minion, they alone don't give any lifeforce after dying(from what i've tested anyway). If they could provide LF on death then death nova would be more useful(and it's in a defense traitline anyway so it makes sense, no?) and runes of the lich would be slightly more viable for the skritt that anet made necros into.

Comments

• Anchoku.8142Anchoku.8142 Member ✭✭✭✭

I would be happy if there were no JHs and DM was reworked into something more useful.

• DragonFury.6243DragonFury.6243 Member ✭✭✭✭

that will be nice but ANET wont do it
    end discussion

• Lily.1935Lily.1935 Member ✭✭✭✭

No. I'd rather them be retooled or their number output massively buffed than to make them generate life force. I don't feel all minions should give life force. Just the utility minions doing that is fine to me.

Jagged horrors need to be retooled in that they should go back to degenerating health and there should be a hard cap of horrors at 8. Death Nova should have its spawn rate increased for the horrors as well.

• Catchyfx.5768Catchyfx.5768 Member ✭✭✭

Absolutly yes. Even Rise alone Will be pretty good skills then 👌👌

Jokaurene

• @Anchoku.8142 said:
    I would be happy if there were no JHs and DM was reworked into something more useful.

NO MORE JAGGED HORROS?!?!?

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.