More norn skins please, the raven helm/shoulders are amazing.

Thornwolf.9721

So these new skins are amazingly awesome and I love how norn themed they are. All my characters besides two are norn and I have wanted more armor themed around their race/aesthetic since the launch of the game back in 2012. Im super happy about how these pieces of raven armor look and I can't help but want more as my necro looks the part now, as I chose raven for his patron guide. Id love to have one for each animal spirit such as bear, snow leopard and wolf... Id love to see them all have different themes to them as well with raven being very dark in its nature and how it looks it fits the dark shaman Idea very well. Hope we see more, and Id love to have some concepts placed down for the devs within the descussion so maybe we can help them get some ideas. Because these armor pieces ARE AWESOME and Id hate to not get follow up pieces for the other animal gods, as a norn only play who has loved the norn since guild wars 1 Thank you so much A-net <3.

I couldn't find a snow leopard concept but something like these would be the basic gist of it, I hope we may even see one for owl or some of the other lesser known spirits as it would be really cool to give some of us who desire a more shamanistic appearance a good go to set. Im not trying to sound ungrateful Im just so hungry for norn stuff that now I got a taste of what 2018/2019 as a time would yield in the quality of norn themed armor and cosmetics I can't help but want more of it. Hell I even hope that this might be a hint (Unlikely I know) that we may be headed into a NORN themed expansion after Kralk is dealt with! God that would be sooooo cool all of the cosmetics and them being norn based, Id play the hell out of that I know it sounds dumb but it makes all the difference for someone like me. I love vikings, druids, shamans, native americans and the norn are like all of that rolled into one entity and then given size to boot! So please keep these coming Id love to see more and I hope to see more.

And once again Arena-net, From a norn player who has stood by them since guild wars 1. Thank you, for making them playable and thank you for now granting me hope for the future of their cosmetics and the potential chance to see more depth given to my favorite race. You guys rock, keep it up <3

Archived