Some of the on crit sigils

Heartpains.7312

Yes, they will both work - unless this week's rework changed something. On each critical, each sigil will be checked to see if they process (in this case, they are both 100% so will) then each will go on their individual cooldown. Are you seeing something different? I don't believe the characters I've played in my limited time since this update have had two such sigils in use.

I tried air and fire on my Mesmer but they didn't both work together at least when I tried them today. Well I hope it gets looked into either way ^_^I thought they might be considered same as the stats stacks sigils or something. =)

And it is the first time I try to have both sigils on crit, so I don't know, but according to what Linken said it should work.

On crit sigils used to share cooldowns but that was changed years ago.

They proc together.ImgurThe one air proc without fire pointed to by the arrow is because I took a swing without waiting long enough for fire to be off cooldown.If you care about order it seems the second/bottom sigil procs first.

@Heartpains.7312 said:I tried air and fire on my Mesmer but they didn't both work together at least when I tried them today. Well I hope it gets looked into either way ^_^I thought they might be considered same as the stats stacks sigils or something. =)

And it is the first time I try to have both sigils on crit, so I don't know, but according to what Linken said it should work.

How were you doing your testing? That is always very important.

Basically I am hitting the Fireflies in world vs world, with revenant shortbow 1, I make sure that I crit, but if that happens not both proc, explaining it might be confusing a bit since there are many situations for them =p

but while having them together even if I can see the "effect" of fire sigil proccing it literally does nothing, and if I am not mistaken if fire animation triggered blight will not even hit the target as well if it start proccing.

I can try and put exactly the situations in details, a friend helped and tried each separately and they both worked fine, but together it is different thing.

Oh and I do make sure that I get crit when both are not on cd.

I will try to give more details about it at another time when I get the chance =)

Archived