Weaver need buff

Jack.7865

weaver need 1360 toughness while empty or 4k vitality plus while emptyarcane shield skill have to be change as 3 sec block and 24second cooldowndagger water 4 skill have to be change as 3 sec invunerable and 24sec cooldownwater trait aquatic benevolence should be add 180 heal in itweaver trait elemental polyphony have to doubled all attunment should be 240 pointand sword fire 2 skill dmg have to be increase %25 and add 1 sec more cool downand sword fire 1 skill dmg have to increase %20

if you agree with me pls make a comment and send a ticket to anet

Dude, everything in the lane of weaver is akward, just read the forum.Weaver ask for healing power and vitality for poor base barriers and precision bonus (and because elem is fragile), but ask power and condition for vitality too. WTF ??Weak barriers in minor trait, because we all know how easy to place dual attacks are (compare to holosmith barrier), and no mechanics on barrier (like scrapper or scourge). What the point you'll tell me ? It's simple : no one knows.Sword : melee weapon but no blocks, no invu, no counter attacks in the stances (netheir in the core skills); poor range, poor cleave, poor ability to stick. Dual attacks water/air and water/earth have very poor range/tracking target, it fails half the time if enemies do a sidestep.Stances, and the trait, are kitten : aqua stance you need to keep pressure at melee and DON'T MISS the 1sec icd tick of heal, and for what ? 4k healing. :p :p :p :p Stone Stance : need healing power and vitality <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 The trait that proc at the same threshold than ALL the other "panic passive traits" of elementalist, but CAN'T work together (what the point of arcane* shield with barrier ? Or protection+stab with 5sec barrier ?) it can't even break stun.Don't forget Arcane traits and others don't want you to fully attuneto a single element.

i agree with you zaid they should nerf some regenaration and add some heal on water trait and ele have so weak toughness cant handle warrior's few skill or holo's few skill 1360 toughness is should be while empty

and lagranse weaver have a lot of regeneration why they gave more ? ele need attack stoper skill like invunerable

ALL of ele needs a buff for pvp.

However mark my words, with the balance team's track record, I bet they will end up worse than they were before (80% chance) or way OP (20% chance) b/c they have no idea how to truly make ele balanced. All of the attacks are slow and hard to land, and all of the defense is basically healing. So they either buff the healing to high heaven (20%) and eles become gods, or they keep shatterstoning everything and ele stays crap.

@MyPuppy.8970 said:Nerf shatterstone, unravel, conjures, summons, autoattacks, and barrier generation six feet under the ground.

Buff everything else to compensate.

Nerf Conjures, summons, autoattacks and barrier? No one even uses conjures and summons anymore, what would the nerf be and why? Autoattacks on Scepter and Staff needs buffs, they're practically useless.

And weaver Barrier is actually the only thing I would agree is in a good place right now. It's a lifesaver if you use the utility slot. Traiting for more barrier on dodge roll is a good sacrifice compared to the other two options (more damage or condi removal/heals)

@Stallic.2397 said:

@MyPuppy.8970 said:Nerf shatterstone, unravel, conjures, summons, autoattacks, and barrier generation six feet under the ground.

Buff everything else to compensate.

Nerf Conjures, summons, autoattacks and barrier? No one even uses conjures and summons anymore, what would the nerf be and why? Autoattacks on Scepter and Staff needs buffs, they're practically useless.

And weaver Barrier is actually the only thing I would agree is in a good place right now. It's a lifesaver if you use the utility slot. Traiting for more barrier on dodge roll is a good sacrifice compared to the other two options (more damage or condi removal/heals)

Well that was the point. No one uses them, so just get rid of them so the useful stuffs can be buffed.

Archived