I guess A.NET is bringing ascended runes and sigils

phs.6089

Just a though hit me. The nerfs runes took were on /duration/ boons, condi, they been nerfed by 50 each and every one(this way or other). Adding to it nerf to sigils.e.g Sigil of bursting from 6% - now 5%Why exactly they would do it?My guess is we are getting new shiny, luxury ascended runes and sigils.More pink I say, less violence!

I think to do all this, make all new recipes, change all these prices etc etc shows the opposite. To me they wanted to sort the salvaging issue out and decided whilst in there, it was worthwhile making the balance changes and switch outs for legendaries.

I wouldn't outright rule out ascended upgrades, but I don't think it is coming any time soon if it is. Seems like a layer of complexity which goes against what they just aimed to achieve

Would ascended runes be able to be swapped out without upgrade extractor? Cause it suck for those without one, on the other hand if you can craft removable runes/sigils then the value of upgrade extractor would also plummet. I wouldnt be opposed to the idea but it might end up expensive for some players who like to try lots of different builds, yet dont have legendary gear.

Don't think they would be but lets say if they give 3% over exotics, they would be somehow grindy to get(meaning another sink of mats) Saying this exotic runes and sigils would still be viable to use. I can't stop :)And ascended version would count as the same with exotics in set, so one can have 1 ascended +5 exotics (2 asc +4 exo etc) for a time being, while farming the rest and set won't lose the bonus of 6Gotta stop now, run outta ideas . :)

@phs.6089 said:Just a though hit me. The nerfs runes took were on /duration/ boons, condi, they been nerfed by 50 each and every one(this way or other). Adding to it nerf to sigils.e.g Sigil of bursting from 6% - now 5%Doesn't add up imo. although I'm not sure which sigil you're referring to that got nerfed, it doesn't explain the ones that were doing okay and got buffed with an additional6th set. As for sigil of bursting, it's a big change. Instead of +6% to total condi damage stat, it is currently +5% condi damage :smile: .

Archived