Ultimate Versatile Infusions

DerJoker.9081

Now that legendary gear is all over the place (finally!!!) let us craft/collect/drop the ultimate infusions to complement that.

Whatever stat your legendary gear has, this infusion will change stats to the first Major stat of that stat-combination. That should work with the current stats available for infusions and give (at least me) the ultimate flexibility feeling. Maybe my OCD is kicking in hard, but having it all fit would be great for me. and especially with AR etc, it would be really nice.

you can upgrade that infusion with agony-resistance or wvw-guard-dmg-modifiers etc.

what do you guys think? :)

Not interested. Then again, not interested in legendary armor either. I find the people raiding to be extremely toxic and I simply cannot be bothered with that as I work in customer service and as such don't want to deal with that behavior in my off-time as well... And while all that is perfectly true... The actual reason is that I just don't think it is worth getting. Stat swapping... It just isn't worth the grind. I rarely ever swap setups in GW2 and for the 2 characters that I do, I've got plenty of inventory space to bring an extra ascended set in an invisible bag... Roughly a year worth of grinding vs 450 gems (extra bag slot + 20 slot invis bag)... I know what I am doing... Waste of time and as such I rather not see the devs wasting their time on something that niche.

@"TheQuickFox.3826" said:At least let us fuse AR and WvW infusions together, so we do not have to switch armor/infusions every time we go into WvW and back to fractals again.

'+' 9 AR infusion is already expensive, getting a + 9 mighty (or other attributes) Agony Infusion is very expensive and is tied to Fractal Relic (very grindy) and Stabilizing Matrics (not cheap either)

If Anet allows to fuse AR into WvW attribute infusion, Please make it as grindy and expensive as grindy Fractal to have a single +9 "Attribute" Agony infusion.

Ex: A Mighty + 9 Agony Infusion cost 3x +9 Agony Infusion and 20 Intergrated Fractal Matrix

Archived