The floating Castle/ Wizards castle! *Lore

sinsrock.1702

oh thanks! I looked for that sub category but didn't find it :) TY! > @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

I suspect we will never step foot inside or get any big lore on the Wizard's tower and it will allways be a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma.

It amongs a few other structures in GW1 were so awesome because they were so unknown others being the strange towers on the outskirts of lion's arch and also the Wizard's Folly tower (where did it go!)

@dusanyu.4057 said:I suspect we will never step foot inside or get any big lore on the Wizard's tower and it will allways be a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma.

It amongs a few other structures in GW1 were so awesome because they were so unknown others being the strange towers on the outskirts of lion's arch and also the Wizard's Folly tower (where did it go!)

The area where the Wizard's Folly tower would be is not within boundaries of the GW2 maps but outside of them. And since we can't re-visit the place in the first game either after the Searing, we can't really tell if it wasn't simply destroyed in it. If it still exists intact, it may be shrouded with illusions or something which could be why we don't see it on the horizon.

@Yannir.4132 said:

@dusanyu.4057 said:I suspect we will never step foot inside or get any big lore on the Wizard's tower and it will allways be a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma.

The area where the Wizard's Folly tower would be is not within boundaries of the GW2 maps but outside of them. And since we can't re-visit the place in the first game either after the Searing, we can't really tell if it wasn't simply destroyed in it. If it still exists intact, it may be shrouded with illusions or something which could be why we don't see it on the horizon.

Comparing the pre searing map locations(Barridans estate, Ashford Abbey, and Fort Ranik.) to current existing map locations(Old Dukes Estate, Abbey Ruins and Kinar Fort.) the wizards tower should be approximately below and to the left of Lake Adorea(hard to really compare given how theyve moved some things around, so if it was still intact the only reason we wouldnt see it would be illusions, though i find it highely unlikely its still around and shrouded for so long.

Its only value is its mystery. If a raid or any other instance were ever to incur there, everyone would be disapointed, and its magic lost forever.People also like to think some awesome stuff happens there, but its probably just a boring station for reclusive wizards, the mage’s variant of a monastary

• 2 weeks later...

Archived