Rich Mithril Veins that disappear after two swings

I believe this only happens in Silverwastes. The first Rich Mithril Vein I mine yields 8 swings as normal but each Rich Vein you find after that only gives you 2 swings.
This just makes no sense to me. Why does a Rich Vein yield 2 swings, when a regular Mithril Node gives you 3?I get it that these are smaller maps and maybe ANet doesn't want to give you those extra 6 swings on subsequent Rich Veins but if that is the case... then just don't put more than one Rich Vein on the map. Its not like they are hard to find.Actually replacing 2 of the 3 Rich Veins with regular Nodes would give you 2 more mithril gathered.So is this a big deal... Absolutely not. Its just not logical is all.

Agreed with your position on that. If their intent is that doing a full mining of multiple rich nodes would be too much, and the current implementation is a way to make sure you don't mine too much, then it should simply just be one rich node per map. Having the subsequent rich nodes act differently gives the impression that something is broken or bugged.

@Yalora Istairiea.6287 said:

@Khisanth.2948 said:There already exist a separate cap for mining normal nodes too ...

Not sure if I understand your meaning. What normal node cap are you talking about.

It is possible to mine so much mithril from a single area that the nodes just stop respawning.

I have hit that limit once or twice. Oddly enough it was while I was working on elder wood.

Archived