Call target and mesmers, unfair profession disadvantage.

Borg Queen X.9524

Mirage also has the ability to break enemy targeting without stealth...

Axe 3? Illusionary Ambush? Mirage Retreat?

Even the best players still have a small reaction delay when a mirage uses one of these skills, no matter how good they are at identifying the real one (which, yes, can be a little annoying when 3 clones and the mesmer port to a random place around you and you also have to dodge the skill to avoid getting 10 stacks of confusion instantly).

Mesmer is still strong and extremely oppressive, moving the target arrow to clones would make fighting against a mesmer completely unplayable.

@"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:

@"ventusthunder.5067" said:Mirage also has the ability to break enemy targeting without stealth...

Out of those 3 only real target break mesmers use is axe 3 . Ofc you can see memers w/o portal and IAmbush but no retreat because its not really good .

It's still extremely spammable.Are you talking about thief with his evades or mesmer ? I'm lost for a secondIf 10 seconds is extremely spammable skill what we should do about holo leap 2s cd,corona burst 6s cd hit TWICE that must be dodged and all skills that have same/lower cd?May be you are right and all skills should get way higher cooldowns . Not just weapon and profession skill only but every single elite and utility .;)

@"ventusthunder.5067" said:Mirage also has the ability to break enemy targeting without stealth...

Even the best players still have a small reaction delay when a mirage uses one of these skills, no matter how good they are at identifying the real one (which, yes, can be a little annoying when 3 clones and the mesmer port to a random place around you and you also have to dodge the skill to avoid getting 10 stacks of confusion instantly).

Mesmer is still strong and extremely oppressive, moving the target arrow to clones would make fighting against a mesmer completely unplayable.

Im not asking to move the target arrow but to copy it over, like clones are also copy's.

@dagger dave.5201 said:Targeting the real mesmer is the counter play to clone spam.... this post should be deleted

The mesmer is a class/profession made to elude and confuse enemys. It's quite unique in the MMO world. But when clones do not matter so much because the real mesmer can alot of times be targetted, this kind of destroys the idea about mesmer.

@Borg Queen X.9524 said:

@dagger dave.5201 said:Targeting the real mesmer is the counter play to clone spam.... this post should be deleted

The mesmer is a class/profession made to elude and confuse enemys. It's quite unique in the MMO world. But when clones do not matter so much because the real mesmer can alot of times be targetted, this kind of destroys the idea about mesmer.

Not being able to target a mesmer is a ridiculous idea lol... they have ways of losing target anyway

@tinyreborn.1938 said:

Out of those 3 only real target break mesmers use is axe 3 . Ofc you can see memers w/o portal and IAmbush but no retreat because its not really good .

It's still extremely spammable.Are you talking about thief with his evades or mesmer ? I'm lost for a secondIf 10 seconds is extremely spammable skill what we should do about holo leap 2s cd,corona burst 6s cd hit TWICE that must be dodged and all skills that have same/lower cd?May be you are right and all skills should get way higher cooldowns . Not just weapon and profession skill only but every single elite and utility .;)

A target break every 10 seconds (not counting invisible) is indeed spammable.

When chained together with stealth, blindness, distortion, and mirage cloak's invuln frames yes it is.

Can we give now holo skills 15 seconds cooldown at least ? And raise any skills cooldown that equal or lower than 10 seconds? All those extremely spammable skills ,according to you of course. Or you extremely biased towards mesmers only ?They could add some visual effect for target break ,that wouldnt hurt anyone and wont change anything imo

@tinyreborn.1938 said:

Can we give now holo skills 15 seconds cooldown at least ? And raise any skills cooldown that equal or lower than 10 seconds? All those extremely spammable skills ,according to you of course. Or you extremely biased towards mesmers only ?They could add some visual effect for target break ,that wouldnt hurt anyone and wont change anything imo

I don't have much bias against mesmers per say. I do however have a thing about mesmer mains acting like their class is in any way weak.

I don't have much bias against mesmers per say. I do however have a thing about mesmer mains acting like their class is in any way weak.Thats why you find always somethign to complaint about that not even an issue? 1 of your 'only problem for me' series been confusion doing its damage instant which is in the end of the cast, I'm not going to look after each you message.10 seconds for you is extremely spam and that only related to mesmer .Clearly not bias.Where I said that mesmer is weak ? You need a glasses may be? Keep ignoring posts and complaint about mesmer while playing core guardian ,looking great

Archived