Kudos to all the deadeyes that are adapting to the new marked debuff

EremiteAngel.9765

@"EremiteAngel.9765" said:I'm meeting more and more deadeyes who are trying out new builds that are not heavily stealth reliant to adapt to the new marked debuff changes so kudos to them.Builds that range from Pistol/pistol to hybrid condi builds.From a build diversity point of view, I think it has made the culture more varied and exciting.

Pistol\pistol is not a new build it being around really long time in pvp, first one from the 2013-2014. Players are moving from one cheesy to another a bit less chessy.if this is new for you here you have a very nice video whcih explains how to utilise the build.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75yP8Pkt1Eo

@EremiteAngel.9765 said:I'm meeting more and more deadeyes who are trying out new builds that are not heavily stealth reliant to adapt to the new marked debuff changes so kudos to them.Builds that range from Pistol/pistol to hybrid condi builds.From a build diversity point of view, I think it has made the culture more varied and exciting.

oooo I welcome thief builds that aren't stealth reliant... rubs hands together... yet even more easy kills.. woot. ;)

There is not much to adapt to, you simply do not go roam too far. It's like if SpB can not use damage immunities any more once on an enemy side - nothing to adapt simply do not go there. And it applies to all thiefs not just deadeyes because 2s means all of the stealth abilities are useless.

@"Balthazzarr.1349" said:

@EremiteAngel.9765 said:I'm meeting more and more deadeyes who are trying out new builds that are not heavily stealth reliant to adapt to the new marked debuff changes so kudos to them.Builds that range from Pistol/pistol to hybrid condi builds.From a build diversity point of view, I think it has made the culture more varied and exciting.

oooo I welcome thief builds that aren't stealth reliant...
rubs hands together
... yet even more easy kills.. woot. ;)

Watch out for this guy.

@kash.9213 said:

@"Balthazzarr.1349" said:

@"EremiteAngel.9765" said:I'm meeting more and more deadeyes who are trying out new builds that are not heavily stealth reliant to adapt to the new marked debuff changes so kudos to them.Builds that range from Pistol/pistol to hybrid condi builds.From a build diversity point of view, I think it has made the culture more varied and exciting.

oooo I welcome thief builds that aren't stealth reliant...
rubs hands together
... yet even more easy kills.. woot. ;)

Watch out for this guy.

I heard his middle name is "powerful"

Archived