[WvW] I am having a blast

TyPin.9860

Just wanted to give my 5 Cents for mirage.

I am mainly roaming in WvW (with this). And I am having a lot of fun. The in combat mobility, the mobility though sword leaps, the target breaking in conjunction with clone spamming makes this build very fun to play. Fought today another mirage with a condi setup and initially I had real trouble dealing with the target breaking. But luckily he shattered a lot, which rarely hit me^^ and didn't spam so many clones. So I could re-target easily. Even Daredevils and Deadeyes frequently try to run from me and fail... I'm squishy and if I am not paying attention I am dead in seconds, but that's what you get with full zerker.

Would have never thought that going away from chronomancer would be that much fun, but it is. And GS ambush is actually really good to take camps^^ So far I also didn't need inspiration to deal with conditions. If I find the time and feel like it, I'll record some videos :)

@pragao.5271 said:Would you want to share your build? I am looking for power build atm.

He did, unless it was a ninja edit:

@TyPin.9860 said:Just wanted to give my 5 Cents for mirage.

I am mainly roaming in WvW (with this).

I run something similar and have to say that it's really fun. I've been playing it in PvE with pretty much the same things to build up muscle memory before I transition off to a more PvE optimized build. The buffs just before release took a class that I was already imagining wrecking with and made it even stronger. Playing it well pays off much like thief. There's just so many different plays that can be made in any given matchup.

The best part is that so many folks either hate this class or think it's garbage design that it's unlikely to be nerfed. At least I hope so!

@TyPin.9860 said:Just wanted to give my 5 Cents for mirage.

I am mainly roaming in WvW (with this). And I am having a lot of fun. The in combat mobility, the mobility though sword leaps, the target breaking in conjunction with clone spamming makes this build very fun to play. Fought today another mirage with a condi setup and initially I had real trouble dealing with the target breaking. But luckily he shattered a lot, which rarely hit me^^ and didn't spam so many clones. So I could re-target easily. Even Daredevils and Deadeyes frequently try to run from me and fail... I'm squishy and if I am not paying attention I am dead in seconds, but that's what you get with full zerker.

Would have never thought that going away from chronomancer would be that much fun, but it is. And GS ambush is actually really good to take camps^^ So far I also didn't need inspiration to deal with conditions. If I find the time and feel like it, I'll record some videos :)

I am having fun too, albeit only spvp. I'd love to see a video or two :)I see you use 3 deception skills (I use only 2 + the healing). Wouldn't Superiority Complex be better for your build? I never have problem with clone generation, thanks to Self-Deception trait and DE looks a bit redundant to me. Just throwing it there...

Archived