[Bug] Superior Sigil of Demons

Cyphren.9274

Superior Sigil of Demons (new 20% Torment Duration Sigil) says it gives 20% Torment on the character sheet, but is not providing 20% to Skill Tooltips.

Scourge Shroud is 10seconds base. Applying Sigil of Demons to a naked toon states a 20% Torment Duration increase, but provides zero benefit on skill tooltips.

Blood is Power (traited) also has 10second durations for Bleeding and Torment. Our trait that increased Bleeding by 20% raises this to 12s. Superior Sigil of Demons, which should raise Torment to 12seconds on skill tooltips, doesn't.

• 4 months later...

As of April 2019, this bug is still present. I came across this bug with my mesmer a while back sometime in 2018, but I'm here now since it has yet to be fixed. I used Maim the Disillusioned to give my shatter skills torment, Signet of Midnight to improve my expertise and a full set of Tormenting Runes. This according to the attribute panel, puts my torment duration at 65% (10 sec torment from the shatter).

However when I add a weapon that has the Superior Sigil of Demons on it (+20%), the attribute panel correctly shows a boost of duration to 85%, however the torment duration on the shatter skill remains at 10 sec. Playing with the scepter (one with the sigil and one without), the results were the same: attribute panel shows an increase, but the skill tooltip does not.

As for the duration during actual combat, I did notice a slight increase in torment duration from Ether Clone between using and not using the sigil. But it is a bit difficult to say if the bug is just tooltip related, or if it is also actual combat duration related as well.

Archived