Fractals team comp,viable classes

vlksvk.9180

Hey all.I have a huuuuge problem.I have been searching around the internet about fractals,raids and dungs and what i have seen there is a number of "viable" classes for fractals.The problem i have is that i dont want to create a character or a class that i wont be able to use in fractals because of the meta and be kicked instantly in some isntances.Could pleaaase somehow give me inside info about the "viable" classes and somehow motivate me to try out different classes not only weaver or chrono for example?Thank you in advance.

All of the are viable mate you are maybe looking for optimal?

What do you want to play usualy you have a chrono for support (it also heal when you have no healer.)Druid healer/damage buffer)Spellbreaker for boon removal/banners2xdps usualy guardian, holosmith, elementalist but in less demanding groups anything can fill this role bud.

I want to play dps,i heard that outside some builds you wont have a chance getting into a group.for example revenant dps.i like the class,on meta wiki however there is only a revenant support listed in fractals and dungs.I know there are certain team comps,it just kinda feels too restrictive

Well if you want to join the chrono bs 3x pdps or the chrono druid bs 2xpdps then yes its restrictive.Start your own cm+t4 chilled run wait for it to be filled it might take longer.

Start adding the people who join to your friends list and build up a community of like mindeded people and your groups will fill faster as you gain more buddies.

Archived