Whiteside Ridge / Underworld Scrappers cheating into T3

Icho The Woodsman.5329

Been accused of this myself when a friend and I sneak into outer, hide then quietly open the inner 10 mins later when all the outer is repaired and no-one has been looking for us.

If they died then the "opposite T3" would be fire keep right next to spawn, I know we spent most of the day opening a variety of walls on it and attacking inner, are you sure they didn't see a com and go straight from spawn? With superspeed it would take about a minute.

Anyway if you do have proof send it to me in a PM and I'll bring it up at the next WSR server meeting and can ban them from teamspeak.

This happened to us as well a few weeks back. It was Fire Keep on Desert. Two Scrappers, no walls down, everything at 100%. They tried it twice in like 15 minutes, then gave up. There was absolutely no way for them to get in unseen, especially not without catas or any siege on a T3 objective. I don't have their names, since it's been a while and I wouldn't recognize them from my blocklist alone. I'm assuming it's the same guys, because that would be too much of a coincidence.

@Blocki.4931 said:This happened to us as well a few weeks back. It was Fire Keep on Desert. Two Scrappers, no walls down, everything at 100%. They tried it twice in like 15 minutes, then gave up. There was absolutely no way for them to get in unseen, especially not without catas or any siege on a T3 objective. I don't have their names, since it's been a while and I wouldn't recognize them from my blocklist alone. I'm assuming it's the same guys, because that would be too much of a coincidence.

Yeah I remember those two, we had two matchups with them not too long ago. One of them would switch between holo/scrapper though, but the other was always a scrapper. My last memory of coming across them was seeing one fall to their death upstairs in fire keep xd

@Blocki.4931 said:This happened to us as well a few weeks back. It was Fire Keep on Desert. Two Scrappers, no walls down, everything at 100%. They tried it twice in like 15 minutes, then gave up. There was absolutely no way for them to get in unseen, especially not without catas or any siege on a T3 objective. I don't have their names, since it's been a while and I wouldn't recognize them from my blocklist alone. I'm assuming it's the same guys, because that would be too much of a coincidence.

If it was also against WSR it would be AMX people, they are the only ones I have seen doing it.

Archived