Is this Weaver using the Runes of Evasion build? (WvW)

EremiteAngel.9765

At the 5 mins mark I fought a Weaver and he seems to be clearing his condi off at a fast rate.Much faster than I usually encounter.He gave me the most problems so far (I usually don't have too much trouble against elementalists in general on a corrupt necro).We dueled around 4 times and I lost 3 times.

And he was dueling other power classes as well for a good 2 hours or so and I didn't see him lose a single time.His duels tend to drag very long though (5mins +?) but he would prevail and outsustain his foe in the end.

Is he using the runes of evasion build? Or what build is he running?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaHYGzduxOE

@"MyPuppy.8970" said:Wait, who lets an ele without stab cast churning earth and eat the damage?

Answer:a/ The guy that is thinking: "Oh sht! Oh sht! I'm dying! better get the fck outa here!" (95% of players when at low health.)b/ The guy that is thinking: "Smartss you've seen that I already wasted my CC..." (top players)c/ The guy that is thinking: "WTF is he doing? Is it a new skill or whatever. An earth skill? Probably an invuln." (99% of the PvP player base due to the skill being seldom used)

@Dadnir.5038 said:

@"MyPuppy.8970" said:Wait, who lets an ele without stab cast churning earth and eat the damage?

Answer:a/ The guy that is thinking: "Oh kitten! Oh kitten! I'm dying! better get the f
ck outa here!" (95% of players when at low health.)b/ The guy that is thinking: "Smart
ss you've seen that I already wasted my CC..." (top players)c/ The guy that is thinking: "kitten is he doing? Is it a new skill or whatever. An earth skill? Probably an invuln." (99% of the PvP player base due to the skill being seldom used)

After rewatching it, the guy did dodge out of the aoe, but too soon, allowing ele to LF.

Hi OP.So i watched your video carefully on the parts where the weaver is evading attacks, and it doesn't look like the evades themselves remove any conditions from the ele. Meaning he is not using runes of evasion. His condi clear actually looks to be that of a standard water/arcane/weaver build, which does have pretty good condi cleanse without any assistance from runes/sigils.If he was using runes of evasion, i don't think you would be able to do any actual damage to him. And yes that is pretty busted, runes of evasion absolutely should have a 1 sec cd. Even still, a weaver running those runes in wvw is not gonna do much but go around trolling condi builds, and then dying to the first decent power build he encounters.

Archived