[EU] Looking for friendly, casual guild [GMT+1 - WSR]

Dekina.4759

Heya!

We are two mmo-veterans from Denmark looking for a friendly place. One of us is fairly new to Guildwars (That's me :D) but we have been playing these sorts of games for 10+ years. Mainly WoW, where both of us did the hardcore raiding thing.We don't want to do that anymore, though. We would like a place that has a bigger focus on hanging out, doing dungeons and events, and pretty much all the game has to offer, without it being on a schedule. We would both love to do raids, at some point in the future, but we are in no rush and would rather just have fun.

Some personal info!I'm 32, have a 9-year-old (Hence, schedule is a terrible idea) and a student. My boyfriend is 28 and works as a chef (Hence, schedules are TERRIBLE!)We're both really friendly, your standard nerd, I guess. My boyfriend is the type of person who does dad-jokes and has a favorite physicists, and my spirit animal is a swearing unicorn.We're queer/lgbt friendly and we love to talk.

Love!

Hi Dekina,

You might want to check out my guild, The Orchid Circle. We are on the smallish side and prefer to keep on the side of a more social/community focused guild than a larger one. We are mostly focused on PvE (nowadays mostly Fractals) but we do have PvP events and WvW fans as well.Being on EU and mostly people with family/work we tend to play in the evening hours. You can find more info and can apply for an invite (if that does not scare you away :) ) on our Discord server: https://discord.gg/RX96YD5 also post any questions there or feel free to whisper me.

Hope you find the right place for you guys either way!

Cheers,Opal

Archived