[EU] Looking for raid guild.

Tomic.9830

I am looking for a raid guild/group to play with. Back when guild wars 2 launched i played A LOT and i was a part of a great danish community where we played WvW with a hardcore group. We only had a few days a week where we had WvW events so i started grinding PvP and reached top 50 on the leaderboards back then but before heart of thorns came out a lot of the people i knew quit the game because of the lack og PvE content and i joined them and tryed out other games. I bought heart of thorns and tryed it out but had a hard time finding a guild and the guilds that i tryed to join didnt care about new people... they just want some active people in there roaster i guess. Then path of fire came out and i was really hyped to play again and there was so much stuff to do again! i played alone for ~500 hours before i decided to search for a raiding guild and boy oh boy i had no idea that it was impossible to find a raiding guild in this game unless you have 150 confirmed kills -.-I know all classes but the few i play i master and i know everything about them (Guardian, Necro, Warrior) but that is not enough. The raids seems so epic and as a guild wars fan that has been playing for meny years it is really sad to miss out on.I hope to hear from you guys and i dont care if you have killed all bosses or anything. The most important for me is people wanna raid weekly and want to improve.

I dont know what els to write but if you wanna talk with me make a post, pm me ingame Tomic.9830 or add me on discord Atomic#7784.

Im in a guild called the crossroads inn and i have tryed to get into raids for a long time without any luck.

But it is not possible to join a raid team right away? Look at games like WoW, i have raided on mythic difficulty in that game and im willing to bet a lot on that is harder then raids in most other mmo's?.. People dont trust that other people can think themselves?I just think it is really wierd that you have to join pug groups to learn raids in a game.

Archived