Please fix lich form auto

ZeftheWicked.3076

It misses all the time, as long as the target moves even a little. Where is the life blast quality tracking?It's pointless to have a skill hit like a truck if it misses 9/10 times in spvp.

I wouldn't mind seeing it's damage go down if in return i'm getting a projectile that can reliably hit it's mark like most other projectiles would.

Speaking of Lich Form, there's also Ripple of Horror (#3): the fear wave that you can TP to:It's so slow opponents don't need to dodge it, they can just walk away, and that's only if they don't have stability or resistance.I don't even use it in melee anymore...

The TP is the funniest part though, imagine that:You can travel a distance of almost 600 in the direction you chose 2 seconds ago.In PvP, it works against you! :confounded:

Please fix lich form by removing it from the game, thank you anet.

I just can't fathom why they decided to keep this visually offending skill and remove the not so bad plague form. Transform skills suffer from their poor uptime making them an overall bad choice to take except if there is a gimmick. Since they thoroughly removed any gimmick from the current lich form, that it's still an offense to the eyes of the player and overall the damage done are bad, I don't see any reason for this thing to stay in the game. (Well it's not totally right, there are some player that actually have weird taste and like the visual)

I'm all for Lahmia's solution. Well, this or even a short lasting buff that improve our minion dps (which would be bad but whatever, anything but this transform)

Archived