Is fast rez more of a thing this season?

Faffin.6741

@"XECOR.2814" said:Its always the sb that are salty. Just like your 1500 range is a "feature", fast rez is too. Deal with it.

lol I'm just trying to figure out if I have to deal with it or if I just had a run of them. I will pewpew scourges on point from 1500 all day now in your honor.

@"XECOR.2814" said:Its always the sb that are salty. Just like your 1500 range is a "feature", fast rez is too. Deal with it.

1500 range ? U mean longbow? If yes, then its true range around 2k ,at least that true for auto attacks . Also about subject , winning 1x2 and downing 1 of them but then necro touches body and you cant do anything about it ,feels bad :disappointed:

Rangers and its elites got their niché, necromancers and their elites got theirs.

A ranger will outrange anything with LB pewpew, a Reaper will beat almost(probably) anything in a straight "melee brawl", A Scourge will cover the widest area possible with nukes.

I dont like complaints about other "professions" when every profession is great at something.

Archived