Sigil update is not a class balance update — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Sigil update is not a class balance update

Eddbopkins.2630Eddbopkins.2630 Member ✭✭✭
edited November 19, 2018 in PVP

When can we see a balance update l. This tuesaday? The season already started.

Comments

• mrauls.6519mrauls.6519 Member ✭✭✭

Praying for DH buffs

Twitch | YouTube

Currently enjoying Holosmith.

• phokus.8934phokus.8934 Member ✭✭✭

@Eddbopkins.2630 said:
    When can we see a balance update l. This tuesaday? The season already started focus on balance please.

I'm fairly certain Ben said mid season balance patch. If that is true then we're not seeing a balance patch this Tuesday.

• Not going to make a new post. Im just wondering about this week in Tuesday though.

• FaboBabo.3581FaboBabo.3581 Member ✭✭✭✭

I was like wth ?

Mirage since Day 1 - It got better!

• Where art thou my update. Thou shalt or shalt not?

• DanAlcedo.3281DanAlcedo.3281 Member ✭✭✭

Pretty sure only Gemstore today.

• Blocki.4931Blocki.4931 Member ✭✭✭✭

that_shaman also expects the next update in 7 days on his timer.

"I hate this! It is revolting!"
    "More?"
    "Please."
    Most cynical member of [FIRE]
    Infraction Farmer Extraordinaire & Leader of the Big Beautiful Choya

• Eddbopkins.2630Eddbopkins.2630 Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 4, 2018

At this point i dont think its the middle of the season. Theres 1 month left in a 3 month season so this is now like the ending month of the season. Are we to assume that there wont be an actual balance patch in quarter 4 of this year? If the devs dont keep things updated and changing then im a walk the heck away from this game in 2019.
    This is NOT guild wars 1 where there where dozens and dozens of builds for eaxh class combination. Theres only 1-2 real viable builds per class and if they cant handle that, then the future of the games pvp in 2019 is very very bleek for me. The only pwople who can change this are the devs i wish them the best of luck.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.