LF active, social, and friendly guild [EU] [PvX]

Padraig.6037

Hello,

Returning player currently looking for an active, social, and friendly guild to enjoy the game with.

Have RAID experience in W1 | W2 | W3 and currently on 30 Li and wouldn't mind getting more experience in this gameplay. Can play DPS (DH | Ele), Druid, Chrono with all characters geared accordingly. I'm a fast and progressive learner...

Can play fractals at T4.

Enjoy all game modes, and would be willing to jump into a guild which focuses on either (PvE, PvP, or WvW) - Most importantly I'm looking for an active, sociable community.

Monday, Tuesday, Friday are the days I mostly play with usually logging on around 19:00 GMT. I also play weekends but not always.

I am located in the UK and currently looking for an 18+ guild.

I can be contacted in the game (Padraig.6037) or via Discord (Padraig#5165)

Regards,Padraig

Hello there,

In general we do not have 18+ rule, but majority of our guild members are (more then 85%). We do try to play all aspects of the game. After reading you post I have an idea that you can actually help us :D .... We are small (around 50 members atm), but we try to keep very relax and welcoming environment and we do chat....sometimes a lot...sometimes not...depends :D.....If you wish to read more: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/48730/eu-tr-tek-rangers-small-casual-guild/p1

Do not hesitate to contact me here/in game or discord Lustfulanger#5633 if you have any questions.

Cheers!

Archived