Marked, Add additional effect

alejandro.2093

I think the marked change was necissary, and i used to play thief and its elites alot aswell as mesmer.

There is no sport in stealthing up and disengaging sooooo easily, it dumbs players down too much.

No one should be able to alone pick someone of from a group and just stealth/disengage again without the group being able to do anything bout it.If one commits to grouped up targets they should expect some resistance.

When deadeye permastealth came into the game i kinda stopped playing my thief, it simply wasnt fun or interractive, it dumbed down my "skill level" so hard for such a long time. Playing as a stealthspammer as well as against them just left a bitter and annoying taste in my face.

@"Noha.3749" said:I think the marked change was necissary, and i used to play thief and its elites alot aswell as mesmer.

There is no sport in stealthing up and disengaging sooooo easily, it dumbs players down too much.

No one should be able to alone pick someone of from a group and just stealth/disengage again without the group being able to do anything bout it.If one commits to grouped up targets they should expect some resistance.

When deadeye permastealth came into the game i kinda stopped playing my thief, it simply wasnt fun or interractive, it dumbed down my "skill level" so hard for such a long time. Playing as a stealthspammer as well as against them just left a bitter and annoying taste in my face.

Yes because classes that have higher block and excessively more sustain than thief/mesmer is so much more fair and noble right?

@apharma.3741 said:Yes because classes that have higher block and excessively more sustain than thief/mesmer is so much more fair and noble right?

For appealing to a broader population they need to have those hand-holding specs and passive mechanics.

They did overdo the marking though, should of been 5s or so instead of 2s that would shut down the perma/long stealth but would keep the rest still usable when marked.

@apharma.3741 said:

@"Noha.3749" said:I think the marked change was necissary, and i used to play thief and its elites alot aswell as mesmer.

Yes because classes that have higher block and excessively more sustain than thief/mesmer is so much more fair and noble right?

That's a lot qq for a single post. You still have enough tools on thief and mesmer to fight and to escape even when you are "marked!"

Archived