TP missing gold

Ayakaru.6583

not sure where to put this, but there's something with the TP lately.Usually when you're mass selling a lot of stuff, its fine, but every so once in a while, something is sold to the highest buyer for some weird price that neither party agreed on.Today for example, I sold a rare piece unidentified gear for 2s and 43c, to a buyer who paid approximately 19s for it.That means somewhere 17s-ish has gotten deleted from the game.

It's not the first time it's occured to me, and probably won't be the last for me, or others.And I'm not gonna file a ticket for a few silver, the time spend writing it would be lost if I could just farm the mats and recover the damage.But if everyone has this everyone once in a while, that means on a server wide level, some several golds randomly disapear from the game as the buyer pays the money, but the seller receives only a few silver off of it.

note: this regards to quickly selling lots of different items. expensive or valuable sales will of course be handled delicately

That happens if while selling you accept before the window (and prices) had the time to refresh. In such a case you sell using default price, which is often way lower than the highest buy one.

Notice, that the money does not actually disappear - the buyer gets the difference refunded.

So, in short, don't hurry that much, and you won't lose out.

Archived