[Suggestions] About Can be safely destroyed after acquiring it.

DreamyLove.8947

@Alchofas.8243 said:Well, i can't really understand what you mean, but I'm sure all the items that can be safely deleted have a note that the says item only has value as collection.

Some do, some don't. I too would like some more clarification as to what can be safely destroyed. Like right now I've been buying these karmic "luxury goods" for some collection, and I can "use" them, but it's unclear what will happen when I do. Like should I save them to use at some specific point to complete the task, or is that just fluff and I can just use them whenever?

@Ohoni.6057 said:

@Alchofas.8243 said:Well, i can't really understand what you mean, but I'm sure all the items that can be safely deleted have a note that the says item only has value as collection.

Some do, some don't. I too would like some more clarification as to what can be safely destroyed. Like right now I've been buying these karmic "luxury goods" for some collection, and I can "use" them, but it's unclear what will happen when I do. Like should I save them to use at some specific point to complete the task, or is that just fluff and I can just use them whenever?

The moment you get them they are unlocked for the collection and are no longer needed. Keep in mind that most of those only provide a single piece of mithril ore when salvaged, not worth using a good salvage kit charge on.

@Ohoni.6057 said:

I'm sure this is the game's element and the decision is really up to the players. Like, you got an item that has a vague description, you are free to think whether this is junk or is a secret item that will unlock something in the future, which it could be or maybe not.

I'm not sure the term for this but it's something that almost all the games have. If you are not bothering to think about it, you can always just search it in the net.

Archived