Bow adjustments BADLY NEEDED

XenoSpyro.1780

This weapon is underwhelming.

Make burn autos baseline.Move BA to Arms / Swap spots with Unsuspecting Foe.Add 20% speed to trait.Both Arcing and Smoldering need a burn.Velocity increase also needed. I've seen paper airplanes fly faster than these arrows.Burst needs to pulse once per second, instead of the molasses rate it is now.

I would take the Longbow trait into Arms. (Master Slot)

Longbow 3 could see some Burn Stacks.Maybe trade it for some Power Dmg.

I think the reason why Longbow F1 ticks not every second is for Adrenaline reason.

Maybe outdated but having a Field „ passively“ give you up to 10 adrenaline per second ( traited) could be to strong.

yes indeed, but do not expect any buffs coming. Warrior is the least played class, so anet will not waste resources and man power to buff something that people are not playing.

For a range weapon, the bow is extremely slow and the damage it deals is horrendous. Also, you lose 25% of your speed if you switch to longbow and that makes you very slow. In fact, the warrior is the slowest class in gw2 when longbow is equipped. Not only that, but the auto attacks feel like it takes 3 seconds to cast.

@XenoSpyro.1780 said:This weapon is underwhelming.

Make burn autos baseline.Move BA to Arms / Swap spots with Unsuspecting Foe.Add 20% speed to trait.Both Arcing and Smoldering need a burn.Velocity increase also needed. I've seen paper airplanes fly faster than these arrows.Burst needs to pulse once per second, instead of the molasses rate it is now.

I agree with most of these. Well put.

I'd especially like to see longbow get burning default because we need a second condi weapon. And the trait can be reworked and moved to arms. That would be a great start.

Archived