Summoning w/Superior Run of the Lich/Ogre

Tekoneiric.6817

@DeanBB.4268 said:I have a set on a melee necromancer that I haven't played much since the change. When combat starts, the dog appears. It's kinda funny since the dog is way bigger than my asura!

Does it appear in all game modes (PvE, PvP, WvW)? I tried in PvE and WvW with my engineer. I have the Ogre one on my ranger and it doesn't appear in combat. I even removed all armor and weapon except the one with the Ogre ruin in case another rune or sigil was causing the problem and notta. I took my eng into combat with the flame thrower. Anyone have any suggestions or insight on this?

@Tekoneiric.6817 said:

@DeanBB.4268 said:I have a set on a melee necromancer that I haven't played much since the change. When combat starts, the dog appears. It's kinda funny since the dog is way bigger than my asura!

Does it appear in all game modes (PvE, PvP, WvW)? I tried in PvE and WvW with my engineer. I have the Ogre one on my ranger and it doesn't appear in combat. I even removed all armor and weapon except the one with the Ogre ruin in case another rune or sigil was causing the problem and notta. I took my eng into combat with the flame thrower. Anyone have any suggestions or insight on this?

You need to apply 6 of the same runes total to your armor, each on a different piece, for it to take effect. The numbers next to the bonuses are what you get when you have that many runes applied to your currently equipped armor. This means that you'll have to choose whether you want Ogre or Lich if you want the summon.

@"Pterikdactyl.7630" said:

You need to apply 6 of the same runes total to your armor, each on a different piece, for it to take effect. The numbers next to the bonuses are what you get when you have that many runes applied to your currently equipped armor. This means that you'll have to choose whether you want Ogre or Lich if you want the summon.

Ah, strange that I did not know this. Makes sense now. Thanks for the info.

Archived