Basic Metabattle Question

jpg.1783

Since I main on Guardian, I think this is a relevant enough question for the section. And do pardon that this might be such basic question. I've observed that there are a couple of different symbols in the build links in Metabattle. (Not to be mistaken with the Profession / Specialization logos) The look like badges of some sort, one even using a symbol of a scale (Libra) . What do these little icons mean for the build? At first, I was thinking it was dependent on the build rating, but it doesn't look that way. Hope someone can explain. Thanks,

That does refer to the rating, kind of:

• The scale is for test builds
  • Star for good ones
  • Bell for great.
  • the browner one is for 'meta' builds (ones that will be listed regardless of what the curators think of them)

FYI if you mouse over the icons, you should be able to see the names.Second FYI: metabattle has a discord and people are able/willing to answer questions about the site or builds. (There's also a community page for things like that.)

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:That does refer to the rating, kind of:

• The scale is for test builds
  • Star for good ones
  • Bell for great.
  • the browner one is for 'meta' builds (ones that will be listed regardless of what the curators think of them)

FYI if you mouse over the icons, you should be able to see the names.Second FYI: metabattle has a discord and people are able/willing to answer questions about the site or builds. (There's also a community page for things like that.)

Thanks for the quick reply -- I did try hovering the mouse over on the icons earlier but it didn't show anything. I will check the other references and get back on discord. I haven't gotten around to re-installing it on my machine just yet.

Ah! Now I see. Not in the build details. Tried hovering on the logo in the main list. It does say what it means. Thanks, again!

Archived