Spellbreaker and perma resistance.

Tom.8976

Finding it really difficult as a condi class to fight spellbreakers, their super easy access to resistance and the shear amount and duration of it has really got me struggling.

Is this warranting a nerf or is this a L2P issue, I play condi soulbeast btw if that's any help.

Also finding it really annoying to try and watch for full counter in team fights and the condi transfer on that is crazy, between scourge and a spellbreaker i find myself not able to even able to contest the point.

@Lionwait.4815 said:All the corrupt boon spells out there.... fixes this problem that isn't really a problem.

This is true but it instantly knocks out all condition builds that cannot boonstrip (so condi warriors/zerkers, rangers, engies, eles, etc)

Even the boon itself isn't too much of a problem, it's just that Warriors have too much access to it and Spellbreaker takes it over the top. Zerker stance should be changed to give Resistance on incoming conditions and Revenge Counter shouldn't apply the boon unless Full Counter connects.

@Tom.8976 said:Finding it really difficult as a condi class to fight spellbreakers, their super easy access to resistance and the shear amount and duration of it has really got me struggling.

Is this warranting a nerf or is this a L2P issue, I play condi soulbeast btw if that's any help.

Also finding it really annoying to try and watch for full counter in team fights and the condi transfer on that is crazy, between scourge and a spellbreaker i find myself not able to even able to contest the point.

Most ppl playing condi mode always think haha they got my condis they are ready to die. But you forgot you have to dodge your enemies attack and remove condis on you. Spellbreaker just let you remind you those thing you have to start it.

I find it ironic how spell breaker where supposed to counter those evil spell dudes with lots of boons and blocks. And then spell breakers and warriors in general come rolling in ontop a mountain of resistance, stability, blocks and invulns, i mean that's some if you stare into the abyss the abyss stares back at you kitten right there. So to deal condition damage you need scourges (aka evil spell dudes).

Not commenting on balance here i just find it hilarious.

Archived