How do I upgrade a friends account?

sephiroth.4217

To gift buy it from the GW2 web store or other Anet authorized retailers and once you get the game key you can it to give to the recipient. Just don’t register it and don’t buy it through the in-game store as the in-game store automatically adds it to your account if you don’t have it already. Of course if you already have PoF on your account the in-game store won’t be an option anyway. Once you provide your friend with the key they can add it to their account to upgrade to PoF.

@JustTrogdor.7892 said:To gift buy it from the GW2 web store or other Anet authorized retailers and once you get the game key you can it to give to the recipient. Just don’t register it and don’t buy it through the in-game store as the in-game store automatically adds it to your account if you don’t have it already. Of course if you already have PoF on your account the in-game store won’t be an option anyway. Once you provide your friend with the key they can add it to their account to upgrade to PoF.

Ahh So I have to buy it then give him the keys? There's no option like Warframe where I can buy and gift it strait to him?

That kinda takes away the surprise element I was looking for lol but thanks for the response

Archived