Struggling to complete the Daily's.

GW Noob.6038

As of your post, today's PvE dailies are:

• Desert Lumberer (any zone in PoF or LS4 will do). For non-PoF owners, the replacement is Maguuma Wastes Lumberer, i.e. Silverwastes or Dry Top. Whack 10 times against any trees.
  • Orr Vista Viewer, which includes Siren's Landing in LS3.6
  • Shaman's Rookery Jumping Puzzle, in Wayfarer's Hills
  • Southsun Cove Event Completer. You can also do either/both JPs there to count towards the four events.

Which does the interface say you have completed?

Which zone or exact dailies you get depends on your highest level char, or it depends on whether or not you have an expansion.

Today’s dailies edit: now yesterday’sPvE Daily Maguuma Vista ViewerPvE Daily Metrica Province Event Completer (if you have don’t have a level 80 char)PvE Daily Shiverpeaks LumbererPvE Daily Desert LumbererPvE Daily Maguuma Wastes LumbererPvE Daily Orr Vista ViewerPvE Daily Shaman's Rookery Jumping PuzzlePvE Daily Southsun Cove Event Completer (if you have a level 80 char)PvP Daily PvP Rated Game WinnerPvP Daily PvP Reward EarnerPvP Daily PvP Tournament ParticipatorPvP Daily Top StatsWvW Daily WvW Invasion DefenderWvW Daily WvW Master of MonumentsWvW Daily WvW Objective DefenderWvW Daily WvW World Ranker

So depending on your highest level char today (for the next half hour) events will be in Metrica or Southsun

@Jayden Reese.9542 said:the only way you struggle is if u refuse to ever wvw or pvp. there are daily rooms in pvp and alot of time wvw has some real easy ones like this day was master of monuments i think. u q wvw in your borderland and walk to 1 of the 5 circles in the mid of the map. if u die which u most likely wont since its ur borderland try again collect 2g.

PvP is out of the question...I have rather large hands that are not very dexterous. Is WvW content soloable? Where do I go to access that content?

@"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:As of your post, today's PvE dailies are:

• Desert Lumberer (any zone in PoF or LS4 will do). For non-PoF owners, the replacement is Maguuma Wastes Lumberer, i.e. Silverwastes or Dry Top. Whack 10 times against any trees.
  • Southsun Cove Event Completer. You can also do either/both JPs there to count towards the four events.

I'm trying to complete the Daily Completionist...I can get the others later.

@GW Noob.6038 said:

@"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:As of your post, today's
PvE
dailies are:
  • Desert Lumberer
    (any zone in PoF or LS4 will do). For non-PoF owners, the replacement is
    Maguuma Wastes Lumberer
    , i.e. Silverwastes or Dry Top. Whack 10 times against any trees.
  • Orr Vista Viewer
    , which includes Siren's Landing in LS3.6
  • Shaman's Rookery Jumping Puzzle
    , in
  • Southsun Cove Event Completer
    . You can also do either/both JPs there to count towards the four events.

To complete the daily completionist achievement u have to do only three of those dailies, choosing from a large pool of pve, pvp or wvw activities. It seems u are unlikely a ppvp or wvw player, so u can choose between the ones illconcieved have tagged for u. Three dailies to do -> daily completionist achievement done.

@GW Noob.6038 said:

@Jayden Reese.9542 said:the only way you struggle is if u refuse to ever wvw or pvp. there are daily rooms in pvp and alot of time wvw has some real easy ones like this day was master of monuments i think. u q wvw in your borderland and walk to 1 of the 5 circles in the mid of the map. if u die which u most likely wont since its ur borderland try again collect 2g.

PvP is out of the question...I have rather large hands that are not very dexterous. Is WvW content soloable? Where do I go to access that content?

I am extremely slow. Not neurotypical and older than your average gamer. I still do pvp on occasion. Get killed a lot but I try to learn how to be useful by ressing, protecting, boonsharing etc. I'm never going to be ranked pvper but I do help groups win matches from time to time. Try some pvp. You might be surprised.

Don't discount the PvP dailies, there's one that you just have complete a match, you don't even have to win. PvP reward winner and PvP rank points is also almost guaranteed if you just try in a matchmaking queue. The most painful part really is the waiting for matchmaking to start a match if you don't bother taking the match seriously.

@GW Noob.6038 said:

PvE
dailies are:
  • Desert Lumberer
    Maguuma Wastes Lumberer
  • Orr Vista Viewer
    , in

It seems you are unfamiliar with many aspects of the game; might I suggest the Wiki (link above)? That would answer most of your queries.For instance, you are asking about 'Daily Completionist'; All those listed above, and elsewhere in the thread are part of 'Daily Completionist'.

Good luck.

@"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:As of your post, today's PvE dailies are:

Remember that people with only core/f2p and only HoT/PoF have different dailies than the people with the complete set.

@GW Noob.6038 said:

PvE
dailies are:
  • Desert Lumberer
    Maguuma Wastes Lumberer
  • Orr Vista Viewer
    , in

You get Daily Completionist by completing 3 of the dailies, that one is a "meta achievement" you complete it by completing other achievements in that category. So you need to do the others to do that one. But not just the ones that Illconceived said. Look for @Just a flesh wound.3589 's post for more details.

@ReaverKane.7598 said:

PvE
dailies are:
  • Desert Lumberer
    Maguuma Wastes Lumberer
  • Orr Vista Viewer
    , in

Remember that people with only core/f2p and only HoT/PoF have different dailies than the people with the complete set.

That information is already right there in what you quote. The only expansion daily was Desert Lumberer, if you don't have PoF it was Maguuma Wastes Lumberer instead.

For PvP player kills (3 kills), there are several PvP rooms set up just for dailies. These are set up with the informal rule of red kills blue, then blue kills red, then red kills blue, etc. There is really no skill required for those, other than getting to the right place to exchange kills.

@Tanner Blackfeather.6509 said:

PvE
dailies are:
  • Desert Lumberer
    Maguuma Wastes Lumberer
  • Orr Vista Viewer
    , in

That information is already right there in what you quote. The only expansion daily was Desert Lumberer, if you don't have PoF it was Maguuma Wastes Lumberer instead.

Actually, if you look at the quote from Just a flesh wound, you'll see there's a bit more to that.

@ReaverKane.7598 said:

PvE
dailies are:
  • Desert Lumberer
    Maguuma Wastes Lumberer
  • Orr Vista Viewer
    , in

Actually, if you look at the quote from Just a flesh wound, you'll see there's a bit more to that.

I only pointed out that what you said - that dailies vary based on what expansions you have - was already in Illconcieved's post that you commented on. Yes, there is more to it, but my post was only in response to yours, so I only mentioned the variable you wrote about.

@Solvar.7953 said:For PvP player kills (3 kills), there are several PvP rooms set up just for dailies. These are set up with the informal rule of red kills blue, then blue kills red, then red kills blue, etc. There is really no skill required for those, other than getting to the right place to exchange kills.

I'll have to check that out...thanks, Solvar! :)

@GW Noob.6038 said:

@Solvar.7953 said:For PvP player kills (3 kills), there are several PvP rooms set up just for dailies. These are set up with the informal rule of red kills blue, then blue kills red, then red kills blue, etc. There is really no skill required for those, other than getting to the right place to exchange kills.

I'd go for the WvW ones instead of sPvP... It's usually faster, especially if you get Big Spender, Master of Monuments or Caravan interrupter. Those are all quite easy, and fast to achieve.

@ReaverKane.7598 said:

I'd go for the WvW ones instead of sPvP... It's usually faster, especially if you get Big Spender, Master of Monuments or Caravan interrupter. Those are all quite easy, and fast to achieve.

Where do I access WvW...and how do I get the content you mentioned? Or is it random?

@GW Noob.6038 said:

Where do I access WvW...and how do I get the content you mentioned? Or is it random?You need to be level 31 on at least one character on your account -to access WvW.

Archived