Does legendary hammer Juggernaut change Scrapper attacks 2-5 animations?

stone cold.8609

Not sure exactly what it is you expect from the skin, as "the splash" and similar effects only occur when stowing/drawing legendary weapons. Other than an aura and footfalls, some legendaries also reskin certain projectiles, which hammer on scrapper got 0 access to anyways.

If you are referring to it's weapon trail (when swung) - then yes it only apply to the autoattack chain, it's been like that since release.

Sephiroth - Thank you very much! This is the best comparison of Juggernaut effects to normal effects on Engineer hammer that I've seen. The effect actually is much better than what I saw in an older video and the descriptions I've found. I see the effect on attacks 1 and 3 most prominently, but also short flashes on attack 5 as well.

rng - Thank you as well for the information.

@stone cold.8609 said:Sephiroth - Thank you very much! This is the best comparison of Juggernaut effects to normal effects on Engineer hammer that I've seen. The effect actually is much better than what I saw in an older video and the descriptions I've found. I see the effect on attacks 1 and 3 most prominently, but also short flashes on attack 5 as well.

rng - Thank you as well for the information.

I dont have have the best set up but glad I could help

Archived