LFGuild on Aurora Glade (PvE, Casual Player)

AzuraZor.5794

I played this game for a while when it came out, now i'm back and would like to do the story and play PvE. I'm by no means a very good player but I love the game and would like to play it with some really nice people. I'm not a complete noob but I have very much to learn, specially when it comes to higher level stuff. I have 2 lvl 80 chars but i'm only in the first steps of HoT story. I own both expansions. I would like to learn more about high level play and do dungeon runs, maybe start fractals (never did one). I love boss runs but I do it on my own and sometimes I don't know what i'm doing.

I usually play during the weeks in the afternoon and on weekends. I have discord and I'm a chill guy.

Hello,We are a smallish guild focusing on having a friendly community for players who would like to have a "home" in Tyria with some fellow minded gamers. We mostly focus on PvE (fractals, dungeons, achievements, JPs, etc) but we do have PvP nights as well. The guildies are helpful in giving guidance or helping out if needed - I would suggest our selves if you are looking for a main guild with mostly people who you would know better after some time. If this sounds like something you are looking for or have any questions ,essage me ingame or check out our Discord server for more info: https://discord.gg/E4uqSHr

Good Luck!Opal

Hey maybe you can join my guild. It’s brand new, and I’m looking for friends to play with. I would like to play wvw at one point, but for now only pve is good. Here is a link to my post: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/61394/join-a-new-guild-guardians-of-the-dragon-tomes-aura-aurora-glade-eu-pvx-semi-hardcore#latest

Thanks for reading

Archived